The talk

Neds pov

*After they got out of school*

"I can't believe it, we are going to meet Tony Stark! The Tony Stark!" "It's not that exciting."
I gasped, how can she say that?! We are personally meeting Tony Stark! "Besides, it could just be some one pranking us." "You think so?" I looked around in the conner of the school. "Well, if it is a prank there's no going back now." We walked into the alley way entrance. This is scary, I looked around. He isn't here... "Hey kid looking for me?" I turned around and nearly jumped out of my skin. He actually came! "Oh my god, I cant believe you came! I have so many questio-!"

Mj's pov
I rolled my eyes. Now that he's here, Ned forgot why he's here in the first place. "Why were you late?" I interrupted Ned as he glared at me. I ignored him. This isn't all about you Ned.
"There was some bad traffic." I see.. "What's wrong with Peter?" "You might want to prepare
your self for what your about to hear. It's not going to be easy to listen to, but under no circumstances may you tell Pete!" Now I'm curious. "What's wrong?" "He's going to be home with his aunt his aunt later today or tonight." "So?" "I need you two to keep an eye on him when he gets back." "Okay..?" I looked over to see, Ned finally spoke up. "Why do we need to watch Peter?" "I'd rather not say, but you need to know. Pete-how do I put this? Pete has depression and has been self-harming.."
Peter?!
Neds pov
No, no! Not Peter! I would have noticed! He would have told me! Right?! I mean he did keep that he was Spider-man from me but this is different! Me and Mj both looked at each other, I could tell we were both crying. Why would he keep this a secret?! "We'll do it."
"Good." "Is that all?" "Yes" He started to walk away. If it weren't for Peters sake, I would have told the entire school about our meeting but, for Peters sake, I'll keep quiet.
Mj pov
I can't believe it...Tony-he, Tony must be lying!Theres no way! Right?! Yeah!
Well I can maybe see why though...he did lose his real parents and uncle. Peter probably thinks it's his fault. After all, Peter is the type to blame himself. That and the bullying, I want to kick Eugenes ass so bad right now. Make him regret he ever dared to lay a hand on Peter!
Well there's no thing I can do right now. I could follow Eugene home and personally visit him but Peters more important right now. I'll deal with Eugene later. "Come on let's go." I started walking my home. When I didn't hear Ned following, I stopped. "You coming?" "Y-yeah, I'm just shocked. I mean, that's so hard to believe but with everything that happened it's most likely true." "Or are you just saying that because your idol said so?"I snickered. "H-hey stop it!"
Tony's pov
Oh my god! Come on! Do I really have to deal with this agin?! I have something I need to be doing! Why is there even this much fucking traffic at this time?! I looked ahead and saw a car crash. Oh, never mind.... The car crash was my fault wasn't it? I wish Pete was here...