Audio 14

*After Tony got up to his room*
Alright,let's get this going.I found and slid in audio 14.
Cough,cough
Is he sick?Please tell me it's the weekend and he didn't go to school even though he's sick.
Hey guys...I don't know if you can tell but I'm sick.It was hard to even convince my May I wasn't sick.I almost had to stay home!
Of course he did.Let me guess he got sent home because he fainted too.
My friends thought I should of stayed home.And Flash avoided me today and didn't beat me up because he didn't want the flu.He still threw comments at me.
You should listen to your friends more often kid,and You probably did.Considering last few times you were sick I had to come get you,because you had a over 100 degrees fever.Not to mention getting grounded from Spider man from me and May.Because you would still go out patrolling.Has that kid heard of something called resting?!His fevers wouldn't of even got that bad if he didn't go to school and over work himself.
To be honest I thought this would be gone by now but here I am still feeling like crap.
You should.Wait,Oh god.He's going on patrol next isn't he.Or already went in it and passed out.
Thankfully I already went Spider Manning but May of passed out so it was 10:21 when I got home.
Just like I thought he fainted.Its good that he got some sleep even if it is from fainting.Hopefully nobody saw him no actually this was a while ago.I know nobody saw him or it would have been all over the news and I wouldn't have to hunt him down.Now that he got home he can rest.
Unfortunately I still have homework to do but it's only one sheet in science.
Well he can get that done quickly since this is the field he's strongest in.Although he might fail the paper because it's hard to think when your tired and sick.
I only had one sheet due to
the finals,Witch ended today.
So that's why he didn't admit he was sick.Finals are really big grade.He always seems to end up sick at the worst times.He calls it his 'Parker luck'.
If I'm feeling worse I'll stay home.Because I could barely convince May today.
Yeah,I wonder how you even did.At least he's finally going to get some rest.
I'm still going on patrol though
Never mind,kid your sick take a break,New York can live without Spider man for a day or two!
Well,that's all!I better get started on my homework!
Yeah,no kidding you probably should have done your homework while talking.Sometimes I swear he has no common sense!And that can get aggravating quickly!
It has about 15 questions,so this might take awhile.
A while?!With you sick it could take all night!
No,breath,calm down.
Not that I mind I mean I'm an insomniac.
That's not good for your health especially when your sick!At least try to sleep...He's probably didn't.
Ah,I'm sorry I'm rambling!
Not something smart to do if you want to get homework done.
Bye!
Bye!For you,me on the other hand I have a while before I stop this.