Audio 2 and 4

Ok so you won't believe what happened today! Mr Stark needed an intern and he chose me! Me of all people! Me! We also went on a field trip today to the Stark tower. While we were walking through a lavatory, I tried to help a spider get back in its cage but it bit me! The teachers asked if I was alright. I said I was fine but I don't feel so good....I actually feel dizzy.I think I'm going to go to bed...Good night.
So is that how he became Spider man? I remember Bruce telling me that a radioactive spider got lose. I didn't think anyone accidentally got bit. He must of felt terrible! I remember him coming in the next day sick. When he should have been in bed. As soon as he got in my lab he fainted. I was very concerned. As his temperature was 104.F. I took him into the med bay and 24 hours later, his temperature was back to normal. It was the most peculiar thing I had ever seen. Wait...I'm getting distracted now let's search for audio 3. I rummaged through the box. Then checked the whole floor. The file was nowhere! Oh well let's just move onto file 4. I popped open the case and slid it in agin.
Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update this. I wasn't feeling well yesterday. I ended up fainting at Mr.Starks lab!So humiliating!
So today I was feeling better so I went on with my normal schedule. Only when I was walking home from the Stark tower...
Wait...Does that kid go to school everyday?Thats not healthy for him! If he's not feeling good, he should be at home resting. What if he got an ingery! He wouldn't be able to heal properly! You probably have to force this kid to stay home don't you? Jeez kid! Take a easy!
....Everything was normal until I got this weird sensation and jumped. I realized if I didn't jump, I would have got ran over by a car!
A car?! Why would he walk in the middle of the streets?! Does he have a death wish?! Well at least he didn't get ran over.
-right?!And when I got home,I picked up a paper.It stuck to my hand!To my hand! 
So cool. So guess what I'm going to do with my powers? Im going to help people! Ill become a great hero like Tony Stark or Captain America!*RINGING*Oh! Thats Mr.Stark, I better see what he wants! Bye!
Well that was interesting.