Audio 13

I feel like I should take a break but I can't with Pete coming back soon.I need to be there for him,regardless of if he likes it or not.A wave of overprotectiveness washed over me a feeling I only get when Peter is around.I sighed wondering what secrets or idiocies would be exposed in this audio and then slid it in.
Hey guys!Since I'm feeling awesome today,regardless of Flash beating me up.
Oh,great the Flash kid agin.Sometimes I wonder how I haven't killed him yet.
So,I'm going to sing you a song,I made it personally!
This will be interesting,whenever me and Pete sing together we end up screeching.Then one of the avengers would have to come in and turn the music off because they couldn't stand the noise.Its mostly Peter screeching and not me.Or is it me?Yeah,its mostly Pete,
Ah..I'm nervous.....Well here I go
......
Tomorrow I could die but I'll still feel alive!
O-O-Oh-ho ho
Every laugh may be fake but today it takes the cake
Today it takes the cake!
Screaming hey look at this mistake!
Oh-oh ho ho ho
Today I'm real happy that I'm a mistake!
And right now I feel like I'm on crack but I haven't had smack!
H-Haven't had smack!
Ya-Hooo!
Now say Hi to the neighborhood as I wave goodbye!
Going into the light!
My life's sunshine!
My smiles are real this time!
My pillar My pillar this is my life!
Right now I'm drop dead in glory and sunshine!
Wow that's really good...Who would expect Pete to sound like a angel.Even if it was a little dark.However he is really bad at fake singing.Why would he not want us to know about his singing.Well I guess he would be embarrassed especially if he then caught Client listening to him through the vents or more if Client dropped on him.
What did you think of my song?It was bad wasn't it?
What no?!This kid needs more confidence.
Sorry for bothering you guys.Hah,I'm talking to an audio!
Bye...
Well I'm listening but he doesn't know that.I really need to give a kid on pep tal-.Actually scratch that I'm going to have me and Pepper give him a pep talk.(Did you get the joke?)
I'm not good with kids like Pepper.I am sure she won't mind helping me once she knows what's going on with Pete and help keep better watch of him.
I still do need to tell her today.Ill do that later.For now I have to get this done.Because I'm sure there is going to be something big that he wont ever tell me about until he has no choice.Wait,isn't Pepper home right now?Isn't she going somewhere soon?I better tell her now.Someone other than me needs to know what is going on with Peter.Someone I trust and know will protect and not harm him.Someone he gets along with very well.That someone is Pepper and maybe Peters friends?But I don't know how to contact them.I could always wait for them after school and I could hack Peters phone.After all they know he's Spider man.Yeah,that's good now to get Pepper.