letter one!

one | 2nd november 1999

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

Dear Edith,

You bumped into me today. Quite literally. And for the first time in three months I have been content. I felt extremely bad for walking into you, so I offered to buy you coffee. I don't know why; I had no muggle money on me. I made a complete fool out of myself in the coffee shop, but you were kind enough to pay for both of our drinks. I still feel bad now.

You wanted to know why I was sad. I said it was nothing, but you knew I was lying. I could tell. Your eyes told me so. They say eyes are the window to the soul, and I didn't believe them until today.

     You told me you were a teacher at a secondary school in Hampstead, London. Apparently you teach English Literature, but you strike me as more of an art kind of girl. You then asked me what I do for work. I said I was training for the army, which isn't exactly a lie, but then again, isn't the complete truth.

    I don't know why I'm writing this letter. After all I have no address to send it too, and if I did send this you would think I'm a right nob head.

     It was nice meeting you today. Thank you for treating me normally, even if you are a muggle and don't know who I am.

     I hope to meet you again soon.

     Harry.

edited 17/10/2020
..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈