letter ten!

ten | 15th december 1999

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

     Dear Edith,

     If there's one thing I have learnt about you over the past few weeks, it's that you're extremely forward. You don't seem to be at all afraid of speaking your mind, which in retrospect seems to be quite the blessing, as I'm so scared of speaking mine.

     I first encountered your transparent honestly during our impromptu date to Winter Wonderland. We had been having such a lovely time, I thought the day couldn't possibly get any better. That was, until you blurted out 'be my boyfriend'. At first I wasn't really sure what you say. In fairness you had caught me extremely off guard. But after the shock wore off I said that I would love to be your boyfriend, and you kissed me in return.

     I still don't know why you chose me. I'm Harry Potter, the boy that couldn't get a date to the Yule Ball, the boy that cant talk to girls, the boy that had a really stupid haircut until he was at least 17. You bring glorious technicolour to my life and I just want to thank you. You seem to bring out the best in me, and you never fail to reassure me that I'm enough. You are a wonder, Edith Harrington; my wonder.

     I still can't believe you chose me, of all people. But thank you.

     Harry xxx

edited 18/10/2020
..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈