{Tanjiro Kamado x Reader}

DISCLAIMER: IF ANYONE I KNOW IS READING THIS ALLOW IT OKAY

DISCLAIMER: IF ANYONE I KNOW IS READING THIS ALLOW IT OKAY...YES MY BOOK IS KINDA CRINGY BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS 😳
___________

Darkness.....No light....no shadows, just complete darkness. The sensation of falling was overwhelming, who would've thought that when I had gone to sleep that I would have been taken by a demon.

The wicked laughs of the demon that abducted me ringing throughout my ears. This was it...it's the end, my time to leave this world has come. If only I wouldn't have to die such a torturous death then I would've been okay with leaving this world.

I had no family, my adopted parents were wicked people, I am almost convinced that my adopted parents are the devil themselves. My life was meaningless I had no right to breathe.

I stopped resisting and let my body relax, I closed my eyes with a smile on my face. This is it...I'm finally free from all my troubles.

I felt arms wrap around my body, realising that I was still underwater I had began to suffocate. Even though I had given up my body was fighting to survive.

I felt myself lift up as the arms still wrapped around me. Was I being taken somewhere else or was I already dead. Before I know it I was able to breathe, I wasn't dead....I was out of that abyss. I felt someones lips touch mine as they tried to resuscitate me. Coughing up the water that was trapped in my lungs, I opened my eyes to see two big, concerned red eyes. They weren't the eyes of the devil or some monster, but someone who gave off a kind and friendly aura. Just looking into his eyes gave me a sense of hope and happiness.

"Are you alright now?" His soft voice asked, he seemed to be around my age...possibly older. He wore some type of warrior uniform which was odd, no one ever wore anything like that...he also had a sword attached to his uniform. His hair was red, and he had a red mark on his forehead. He had a soft expression on his face and was very attractive.

"W-who are you?" I asked nervously at the sight of the sword.

"I'm Tanjiro Kamado," he paused. "I'm a demon hunter...but don't worry the demon who attacked you is long gone."

"Y-you saved me...thank you, Tanjiro." He smiled which sent chills down my spine, why did he make me feel this way...I only just met him.

"It's fine...what's your name?" He asked helping me stand up.

"It's (y/n)," I said before I felt my knees give out not realising that I had a deep wound on my leg.

Tanjiro caught me before I fell back onto the ground. His face seemed concerned as he placed his arm around my waist supporting me. The feeling of his hand on my waist was a feeling i had never experienced before. It felt....right.

"I'm sorry but I have to get going (y/n), will you be able to help her," he asked a man who seemed distraught. He nodded but I refused.

"Let me come with you," I paused, "I have nowhere to go, please teach me how to become like you."

He smiled before nodding, he lifted me up in his arms and said goodbye to the man. Today I was to start a new life, i wasn't worthless anymore...I had him now.

Tanjiro Kamado saved me from my living nightmare.

I was free.....

———
Thank you for reading

P.S. I may continue this Tanjiro x Reader story or even make it a separate book.