{Gyōmei Himejima x Reader}

Honestly don't know why people don't make inserts about Himejima. 😕

———————Currently I was training with Gyomei, one of the pillars that I felt closest to

———————
Currently I was training with Gyomei, one of the pillars that I felt closest to. Yes, I am indeed a pillar, a moon pillar actually which isn't used throughout the demon slayer corps except me and Kokushibo also known as upper moon number 1.

Most of the pillars didn't want to associate with me because they feared that I had relations to upper moon number 1. But I honestly didn't know, Gyomei was the only one who didn't avoid me at all costs. Well, Mitsuri and Giyu also didn't act like the other pillars.

The only pillars who really hated me were Iguro and Sanemi, but the rest just avoided me as much as they could except for missions. Gyomei was different, he saw me differently. He was always kind to me almost too kind.

Also being blind he was the strongest ranked pillar followed by Sanemi. Even without his vision he managed to succeed all the pillars with overwhelming strength.

"Gyomei?" I asked "Why are you so nice to me." The both of us were meditating under a waterfall which Gyomei did regularly, but he recently got me into doing it.

"It's because I like your spirit, the other pillars underestimate you. You have great potential and are a great demon slayer. You're kind and beautiful- I would never change my perspective on you even if the other pillars think differently." He said as I smiled at his compliment which he probably thought he covered up, but I heard it loud and clear.

"You think I'm beautiful?" I teased as I saw his body tense.

"I...uh....y-yeah I do," he stuttered scratching the back of his neck as his cheeks were tinted a light pink. I laughed quietly to myself as we continued mediating, hearing the sounds of the water splashing, feeling the sensation of the cool liquid surrounding myself.

"I think that enough mediating for today. Don't you think (y/n)?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think it's time to go home and get some rest, I have a mission with Rengoku tomorrow," I said stretching as I got up from the position I stayed in for a whole 3 hours. Yes, 3 hours according to Gyomei that was the minimum when he's in a hurry.

We both walked out of the forest were in before Gyomei stopped me looking at me nervously.

"(Y/n) how about you stay the night at my estate?" He asked as my cheeks heated.

"Y-yeah sure," I said nervously at the touch of his hand on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gyomei's estate was beautiful even though he lived alone in was extremely big for just one person. It's interior suited the whole Rock Pillar title, it was a beautiful estate surrounded with forests. The house was mostly burgundy wood with chandeliers everywhere, the house was very clean and spacious.

"It's beautiful Gyomei, isn't it overwhelming living in such a big house by yourself?" I asked, well I mean who am I to say that when I live by myself as well with a house too big for myself.

Gyomei chuckled to himself. "It does get lonely...sometimes but I'm used to it....come with me I want to show you something."

He grabbed my arm before leading me into a room while I scanned the rest of his home. We enter a forest like scenery which was absolutely breathtaking, a small waterfall flowed as birds chirped, the sounds of nature was soothing. The smell of flowers and fauna was exhilarating.

"You like it (y/n).....it took a while to get ready but I hope you like it," he said interlocking his hands with mine. The feeling of butterflies inside of my stomach was overwhelming.

"I love it, Gyomei...this is for...me?" I asked curious.

"Yes....I've taken quite a liking on you and I wanted to do something nice for you, (y/n)," the sound of my name rolling of his tongue was like heaven.

I smiled looking into Gyomei's white eyes, I couldn't help but pull his face gently towards me. The height difference between us was overwhelming but he bent over a bit before pressing his lips against mine.

He pulled back before kneeing down and pulling something from behind him.

"I know this may seem rushed or strange...but I can help but express my feelings to you. (Y/n), ever since you first spoke to me you had my heart....I'm love you (y/n) and it would be my honour to call you mine. Will you marry me (y/n)?"

"Yes.....Yes Gyomei I would love to marry you."

—————

Urghhhh I know this was cringe but it is what it is 🤦🏾‍♀️