{Yoriichi x Reader}

Requested by Aruarose

🥵🥵Also I've kinda of based this chapter on a Yoriichi headcanon I read while ago     _____

🥵🥵
Also I've kinda of based this chapter on a Yoriichi headcanon I read while ago    
_____

"Yoriichi, I think that's enough training for today....I'm not even a demon slayer," you whined as Yoriichi lowered his sword frowning at you.

"And you happen to be with me, you never know who might come after you to get back at me....and I don't want that to happen," Yoriichi said before raising his sword again.

"Fine," you sighed before Yoriichi swung his wooden sword and the two of you continued training until sunset.

Yoriichi trained you as much as he could, he taught you breathing techniques in fear of you ever being hurt or possibly held hostage by demons....I mean we're talking about Yoriichi one of the most powerful swordsmans-, more like THE most powerful swordsman to ever walk this Earth.....one who held a sword against Kitbutsuji's throat. Yoriichi cared for you, he didn't want to see you hurt he cared for you a lot even though he wasn't used to this whole relationship thing, he did his best to show his love for you.

You were on the verge of falling to the ground because of how tried you were, you had only been doing this for a week now and this was a lot better than first time you ever held a sword. Yoriichi looked at you before lifting you up bridal style walking you back inside of your estate.

He placed you on the bed before walking to the bathroom, running a warm bath for you. After the bath was filled he helped you take off your clothes and carried you to the bath placing you inside.

"Come in, Yoriichi," you said motioning him to join you, he looked at you for a moment before stripping and sitting himself behind you. You laid your head on his chest as he stroked you hair, you eyes closed as you felt a sense of peace and calmness.

~_~

"Where are you going, love?" He asked seemingly concerned.

"I just going for a walk outside," you said smiling at him.

"No....not by yourself, let me come with you it's too dangerous to walking by yourself at night," he said quickly getting up and walking towards you.

"Okay, Yoriichi," you said holding his hand as the both of you walked outside.

The two of you walked in silence admiring the night sky, a cool breeze brushed your skin as you let out a sigh of relief....today was a very busy day.

After 15 minutes of walking Yoriichi stopped you, he held you close to him before placing a gentle kiss on your forehead 🥺.

"I think it's time you get some rest, (y/n)," he said looking at you with tired eyes. You smiled before nodding, he carried you bridal style walking towards the estate.

"Yoriichi, please let me down I can walk by myself. You're already tired Yoriichi," you said placing a hand on his cheek, he looked at you before a slight smile spread across his face....seeing him smile was something you could never get over but when he did you felt as if you were floating.

~_~

You wrapped yourself around Yoriichi, he was always so warm and his heat was something you could never get enough of. Yoriichi loved when you wrapped your arms and legs around him, in return he would wrap his arms around you burying his face into your neck.

"(Y/n).....I've been meaning to ask you this for a while and I think it's time I ask you," Yoriichi said before pausing for a while.

"Yeah, what is it?" You asked looking up into his ruby eyes, he brushed a strand of hair from you face.

"I want you to bear my children, (y/n)."

Your face brighten as you look at him excited, "I want to have a child too.....but when you said children how much do you actually want to have?"

"At least 5....or more."

____

School is creeping up on me and I don't know how to act 😔

ALSO I won't be updating this book for a week or so because I'm currently working on my BNHA headcanons book :))))))

^^^update I gave up 😳 but I may have possibly made...a book...or two 🤷🏾‍♀️

Demon Slayer has me in my feelings right now😭😭😭

- Lia 😔💔