{Giyu Tomioka x Reader} lemon

Requested by retsukisenpai

———

You weren't the loud and popular type like Rengoku or Uzui, you were a pillar who was loved by everyone but you prefer to be alone. They all adored you because of your kindness, you were nice to everyone regardless. Which is big reason as to why Muichiro was so overprotective of you, he always protected you no matter the situation even though you were the older sibling.

The pillars always joked about you and Giyu being twins because of how similar you both were. You always brushed it off by laughing, although one obvious difference between us two was that Giyu wasn't a pillar everyone loved for some odd reason no one liked him....but it was different for you, you genuinely liked Giyu he was a nice person and you both understood each other.

Around you Giyu felt loved and could be himself around you, he would even smile and occasionally laugh when it was the both of you. You loved this side of Giyu and you always spent time with him whenever you had the chance to....but lately he had been very distant and would even....avoid you.

You had no idea why but you brushed it off as him being his normal distant self, but you couldn't help but miss him. The both of you were both ignorant and didn't realise that you both liked each other....more than that of a friend.

~_~

"When are you going to confess to Giyu?" Shinobu said playfully nudging you.

"Shh....I'm not confessing," you said annoyed at the fact she said that out loud.

"Come on (y/n), it's obvious he likes you," she said loudly.

"Oh my goodness, can you not," you whispered angrily. She laughed as you ran away embarrassed when you felt your head collide with a hard chest, you almost fell to ground but two hands prevented you from hitting the ground.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking wh-........Giyu?" You said immediately blushing because Giyu had never once touched you.

"Watch where your going, (y/n)," he teased with a slight smirk on his face. You playfully rolled you eyes pushing him gently, you were confused as to why your heart was racing but you tried hard to brush it off.

"You guys are so cute, you should date," Mitsuri said giggling as she ran down the halls. The both of you looked at each other wide eyed both blushing, in embarrassment as you stood there awkwardly silent.

"I....uh...oh that's right I have mission with Rengoku today, s-sorry but I have to go," you said nervously speeding past Giyu. You cursed at yourself for being so awkward and little did you know Giyu was feeling the exact same. You both had feelings for each other but pride got the best of both of you.

~_~

You got back from your mission and went straight to your estate, the night sky was lifeless and you didn't want to run into any demons.

You rushed to your bathroom and took a long shower as memories from the embarrassing moment flooded your mind. You yelled out in frustration, you had always been an overthinker.

After your long shower you changed into a very...revealing nightgown ;) and jumped straight into bed but...something felt odd. You glanced over at the side of your bed and quickly grabbed a knife from a secret place you kept weapons in case of an intrusion. You held the weapon to the perpetrator's neck.....only to realised that it was Giyu staring at you intensively.

You withdrew your weapon and quickly covered yourself with your sheets while you cursed yourself for deciding to wear such a revealing outfit.....out of all the nights you could've worn this you chose tonight...could this day get any worse.

"W-what are you doing he-," you were interrupted by Giyu hovering over before he pressed his lips against yours. You were taken back for a quick moment but returned the kiss overwhelmed by the fact that he finally made the first move...the constant battle between the both of you finally came to an end.

The you intensified the kiss as you ran your fingers through Giyu's long hair, you felt his hand make its way up your thigh playing with the hem of your nightgown.

"Your nightgown's sexy....but I'd prefer it off if you know what i mean," Giyu said biting his bottom lip. Your eyes widened at his dirty comment as you blushed in embarrassment.

He lifted your nightgown high enough so he could lower his head down....and before you knew it your back was arched and your eyes rolled to the back of your head as he began move his tongue in ways you would have never imagined.

You ran you hands through his hair overwhelmed by the feeling you were experiencing as his grip on your thighs tighten.

In a matter of seconds clothes were thrown across the room and the two of were finally able to release all the feelings and desires that had been ignored for so long but the following week you were hit in the face with the news of being......

PREGNANT!!!!!!

———

Thanks for reading guys 💞

P.s

I love Giyu 🥺