{Gyomei Himejima x Reader (Part 2)}

Requested by BTSLover122828

This is a continuation of my previous Gyomei Himejima x Reader chapter :)

——

You and Gyomei happily walked to the training ground to meet up with the other pillars. He had previously proposed to you the other night. It was the best feeling you've ever experienced, the man of your dreams proposed to you.

You both enter the meeting room sitting down along side the other pillars, who were all staring at the both of you. But besides the pillar one of them stood out the most, one of them wasn't staring for the sake of the both of you being late....But he had a look of anger and jealousy.

"Where were you guys," Rengoku asked.

"Oh..uh..we were..training, yeah we were training and forgot all about the meeting," you said nervously trying to make your lie seem as real as possible but everyone knew that it wasn't true.

"Yeah, okay...we all know you lying, (y/n)," Uzui, said as you sighed looking at Gyomei who looked as nervous as you.

"Should we...tell them," you whispered in his ear, he nodded before speaking.

"(Y/n) and I are getting married soon," he said tightly gripping on my hand. You could sense how nervous he was.....you were too. The pillars fell silent, quietly staring at the both of you wide eyed.

"Wait....are you guys seriously engaged," Uzui said as the rest of the pillars were still shocked.

"Yes," you said nervously looking at Gyomei.

"And you guys didn't tell us," Mitsuri said excited with the same blush on her face.

"But we just did-,"

"You guys!! I'm so happy for you guys...we need to start planing right now!" Mitsuri squealed.

"Congrats, you guys," Rengoku said followed by the rest of the pillars, except for......Sanemi.

~_~

You walked down the hallways of the butterfly estate when you heard you name, you pressed you ear against the door listening to conversation between Rengoku and Sanemi.

"What are you talking about, Sanemi," Rengoku said.

"I think....I'm in love with (y/n)."

———

Hope you all enjoyed :)