{Genya Shinazugawa x Affectionate Reader} fluff

Requested by AoNoRyou

Missing you 🥺💔

____

You always loved complimenting others, you loved showing kindness to everyone and you were often told that you must be Mitsuri's twin.

Normally people would blush when you would compliment them, some would thank you and feel sense of self confidence...and a few would get mad and walk away "annoyed" but in reality they liked hearing you compliment them.....and by "them" i mean Genya.

He would always glare at you telling you to leave him alone before he would storm off mumbling things to himself. You never took it to heart because you knew he liked it...and also he didn't know that you saw the blush on his face he would always try to hide.

You smiled as you walked through the butterfly estate waving at whoever you saw, you continued down the hall about to turn the corner when you hit something and feel back because of the force. You felt a wet sensation on your shirt and heard a voice cuss, you looked up to see two eyes glaring at you.

"Oh, hi Genya you look nice today....sorry for making you spill your water," you said getting up from the floor.

"Do you ever watch where you're going...you're always bumping into me and it's getting annoying," Genya said pissed that his water was spilt all over the floor.

"I'm sorry Genya...please forgive me," you said with puppy dog eyes. He looked at you before turning his head away from you, you smirked when you saw him blushing.

"Just..j-just forget about it and...uh just l-leave me alone okay," he said before quickly walking away from you.

~_~

"Genya, when are you going to tell (y/n)?" Tanjiro asked Genya who was a complete mess.

"What! T-tell her what? I don't n-need to tell her anything!" Genya said while stuttering and blushing a bright RED colour.

"Come on Genya, we all know you like (y/n), I mean look at you. Your blushing and stuttering at the mention of her name," Zenitsu said giggling.

"I don't like her! I mean I do...n-no I don't like her we're just friends," Genya said causing Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke to look at each other before laughing.

"YOU DO!" The three of them yelled in unison.

~_~

You sat next to a tree admiring nature, you always watched the sunsets as a way of calming yourself.

"(Y/n), I..uh..I-I need to talk to you," Genya said causing you to turn around, he looked so nervous and was blushing like crazy.

"Hi, Genya what is it," you said standing up. Genya look like he was about to pass out because of how close you were to him...you thought he was adorable.

"I..I like....you (y/n)," Genya said with a nervous look on his face that made him even more adorable.

"I..I like you too, Genya," you said quietly, as you felt your cheeks heat up Genya's eyes widened looking like he was about pass out.

"Does...that mean you're my g-girlfriend?" He asked scratching the back of his neck, you smiled before standing on your tippy toes so you lips could meet his. Genya was as hard as a rock and didn't move an inch, his face completely red and his eye widened.

"Yes, it does," you said smiling innocently at Genya who was still as hard as a rock, still looking like he was about to pass out.

But this time he actually passed out......

———

Hope you enjoyed ;)

- Lia 💓💓