{Kyojuro Rengoku x Reader Lemon/Fluff}

————

————

After dealing with a lower demon moon I decided to head back to my estate after reporting to Ubuyashiki. Demon rates were higher than ever, Muzan was starting to get back at the demon slayer corps.

I lived alone in a medium sized estate, I previously had one too big for myself but I moved out because of how lonely I was. Opening the door I walked into my bedroom before two strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"Rengoku?" I said as he nuzzled his chin on my shoulder.

"Hey, (y/n) how are you?" He asked kissing the nape of my neck leaving multiple hickeys.

"Extremely exhausted, that lower moon would not give up," I sighed as he spun me around so I was facing him.

Rengoku smiled kissing me on my forehead, "How about I help relieve some stress, (y/n)," he said as I nodded wrapping my arms around his neck.

"That would be nice, Rengoku," I said as he smirk before he gently placed me onto my bed. I smiled brushing his yellow locks from his face as his golden eyes stared back at me.

He then leaned in capturing my lips, our lips moved in sync as we let out quite moans. Rengoku was an excellent kisser, every time he kissed me I felt my toes curl and butterflies within my stomach, it excited me every time. We both stripped and made love over and over again until we were both out of breath.

"Words can't express how much I love you, (y/n)," he smiled as I buried my head on his chest.

"I love you too, Kyojuro Rengoku," I said as he played around with my hair.

"I'm sorry (y/n), but I have to leave early tomorrow. I have a mission tomorrow with Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu...a demon was reported yesterday," he said as I lifted my head to look at him, "I promise to come back, and I'll make sure you scream my name over and over again."

I smiled, Kyojuro was so loving and kind and also had a lustful side of him, he loved making love with me and everytime was something different I could never get tired of him.

"I'll be waiting," I smiled before yawning slightly.

"You're so cute (y/n), you should get some rest my little one," he said as I blushed before closing my eyes, Rengoku wrapped his arms around me as if he was scared I would disappear, he buried his head in my shoulders and fell asleep shortly after.

————

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke all returned after a few days and all the pillars were summoned to a pillar meeting. The master soon came, and we all greeted him before he began his speech.

"My children, I'm sorry to say but.....Kyojuro Rengoku was killed by Upper Moon Demon 3, he died and honourable death and saved countless lives, he will be greatly missed," Ubuyashiki said.

I felt my heart drop as I lost my sense of hearing, it couldn't be....he promised he would come back. Rengoku is dead......There was silence as all the pillars mourned, silent tears streamed down my face as I covered my mouth with my hands. He was dead....the man I loved, was killed.

"You're all dismissed," master said as all the pillars left except me.

I sat there speechless, I couldn't move....Rengoku, I miss you so much, why....why did you leave so soon. We both planned of moving together...getting married...having children......but those dreams were lost.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry, it's a great loss for all of us..I know he meant a lot to you, you meant a lot to him too," master said smiling although I could see the pain in his eyes, I felt soothed by his voice. I gathered all the courage to walk back to my estate.

"(Y/n)! I have something for you," Tanjiro said running towards me, I smiled at him even though I was in utter pain. Tanjiro was a kind and sweet soul, I took a liking to him ever since I first met him. Every time I looked at him, I saw Kyojuro Rengoku.

"Rengoku, told me to give this to you before he passed," he said smiling, handing me Rengoku's flame uniform and sword, "He also wished that you live in his estate, if you want to of course."

"Thank you Tanjiro, I appreciate it," I said before he nodded running off.

Farewell......Kyojuro Rengoku