{Gyomei Himejima x Reader} part 4 (finale)

——

——

"Sanemi, you fucking idiot! Don't even think of doing anything, they're engaged for fucks sake!" Rengoku yelled, you assumed he punched Sanemi because of the loud sound that came from the room.

"What the fuck did you say," you heard Gyomei's voice echo throughout the room. How did he get in? You were blocking the door after all.

You heard loud yells echoing throughout the room, and Rengoku desperately trying to break up the fight. You realised that the door had a crack big enough for you to see the three of them.

Gyomei had a tight grip on Sanemi's shirt lifting him slightly off the ground who in return punched Gyomei with all his strength considering how big Gyomei's frame was compared to Sanemi. The punch caused Gyomei to let go of Sanemi but Gyomei then punched Sanemi which almost sent him flying across the room.

You never once saw Gyomei like this, he wasn't the type to let things anger him so quickly but he was different....completely different you even questioned if that was even Gyomei.

Gyomei was about to throw another punch at Sanemi but Rengoku jumped in front Sanemi who was badly injured. He hesitated as Rengoku stood firmly in front of Rengoku.

"Rengoku...I don't want to hurt you so I would advise you to get out of my way," Gyomei said with so much anger and hatred......but you had enough of this.

"That's enough, Gyomei," You said bursting through the doors, the three of them looked at you wide eyed. You walked toward Gyomei pulling him away from Rengoku and Sanemi.

"You shouldn't be here, (y/n)," Gyomei said resisting your grip.

"Shut up, Gyomei you've gone to far.....," Gyomei fell silent, shocked by your sudden outburst. "I'm so sorry Rengoku and Sanemi," You said with apoplectic eyes.

You pulled Gyomei from the room angrily making your way to his estate, he didn't make a sound afraid of angering you even more.

You opened the door to Gyomei's room and closed the door. You took a deep breath before turning to face Gyomei's innocent looking face....but you weren't playing games.

"What the hell was that, Gyomei?" You asked looking up at him, sadly you had to lift your head up to even look at him. Gyomei looked down at you with a regretful expression.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that, (y/n)....it's just the thought of someone else also having feelings for you....a person like Sanemi could easily take you away from me...and it don't want that...I don't want...to lose you," he said with tears in his eyes. You sighed looking away, you couldn't help but feel your heart ache...hearing those words from him almost made you cry.

"Gyomei.....don't say that, I would never leave you for anyone," you said as tears threatened to fall from your eyes. "I don't want you to be on bad terms with Sanemi, just let it go okay....I'm yours and your mine," you said placing your hand on his cheek.

Gyomei smiled, "I love you (y/n)....now when should we have the wedding?"

——

Thanks for reading guys💞