Part 3

~Logan~

Damn it! I did it again! Why is it so hard for me to talk to her? Ugh this is another story I have to tell James. As I looked through my binder for the letter, I couldn't find it. Oh no! What if someone took it? I thought. This is bad, this is really bad, someone could be laughing at that letter right now. What if Rachel reads it? She'll laugh at me too. I can't let that happen. I just hope she doesn't get that letter.

Lance:Looking for this? (He said waving the letter)

Logan:How'd you get that?

Lance:Hmm, it slipped out your binder while you were rushing out the classroom. You think Rachel actually likes you? Your a nobody, she'll never, EVER date a guy like you. So this is a warning, STAY AWAY FROM HER OR YOU'LL PAY THE CONSIQUENCES!

He walked away into the lunch room and I stood there in shock. I guess he was right though, she'll never go for someone like me, that's why I will stay away.

~Lance~

Lunch came around and I saw Rachel eating. I walked up to her.

Lance:Hey Rachel.

You:Lance, what do you want?

Lance:I'm coming to make things right. Here. (I said giving her the letter)

She took it and read it, then looked back at me.

You:You like me?

Lance:Yes and I do get nervous when I talk to you, that's why I didn't ask you out.

You:I'll think about it Lance, thanks.

Lance:Your welcome. (I say walking away)

She is going to be mine and I can't wait! Sorry Logan, there will never be any chances for you!

~You~

Something didn't seem right about this letter and Lance giving it to me, I never knew that he liked me. As I kept reading the letter over and over, I saw Logan sitting by himself eating. I wanted to talk to him so I put the letter in my pocket and walked over to him.

You:Hey.

He looked up at me with wide eyes but didn't say anything.

Logan:Uhhhh.....

You:How come your so nervous when I talk to you?

He just looked down.

You:Here. (I said giving him a pencil and paper) Write it down.

~Logan~

As she gave me a pencil and paper, all that was going through my mind was 'express your feelings' but I couldn't do that, I was too nervous. So I wrote down.

I never wanted this to happen this way, but I don't think we should talk anymore.

I handed it to her and she looked at me with sad eyes.

You:Why?

I wrote down

Because you'll never date someone like me, so I don't think we should talk.

I gave it to her and I got up, I was about to leave when she got up and grabbed my hand.

You:What makes you think I don't like you...