Part 5

~You~

Later that day, I went home with Logan on my mind. I really liked him and just because Lance wants to be a goofy doesn't mean that Logan has to listen to him. When I got home, my mom came out the kitchen with a big smile on her face.

You:Hey mom, why are you so happy?

Mom:Because I just won a ticket to the Bruno Mars concert.

You:Just one ticket?

Mom:Yeah, it's just for 21 years and older because there's a after party.

You:That's good, when is it?

Mom:Tomorrow.

You:Ok, have fun. (I said going upstairs still thinking about Logan)

~Lance~ 

I hated seeing Logan and Rachel kissing. That's was suppose to be me! That's ok because that will be me even if I have to force her!

~Logan~

When I got home, I went to my room and started on another letter.

Dear, Rachel,

How could you fall for a guy like me? I don't understand what you see in me. But I don't care because I'm in love with you and from what I noticed today, you love me too. I want you to be mine, but I just don't think it's right, for now.

From:L.

I folded the paper and put it in a envolope and put it with the rest of the letters. I will give these to Rachel when I feel the time is right. So far I have 2 big bags of Love Letters for Rachel that expressed my feelings toward her each day I see her.

~You~

The next day I got up, got in the shower, then got dressed. I walked downstairs, said bye to my mom and walked out the door. As I was walking to school, I saw a black car drive up by my side slowly.

???:Hey, can you come here a sec?

You:No.

???:Please?

You:No! (I said a little mad)

???:GET YOUR ASS IN THIS CAR! (He yells)

Instead of me responding back, I ran. As I looked back, I saw that the car was after me. Then I looked forward and saw that I was almost at the school, so I ran faster and got into the school but kept running because I was scared out of my mind until I ran into someone.

You:Oh my god, I'm sorry. (I say out of breath and not looking at the person)

Once I looked up, I saw a guy with brown hair and hazel eyes. I got off of him and then I heard someone scream someone name.

???:JAMES?!!

I looked up and saw a girl coming up to us.

???:James what is this?

James:I don't know, she just ran into me.

You:I'm sorry, it's just.....

???:I don't care what it was, it looks like you are trying to seduce my boyfriend.

James:Angela, calm down it was a accident.

Angela:It doesn't look like it!

As they were arguing I had enough of it, so I just got up and walked to class, then I saw Logan sitting down writing something...