Part 6

~Logan~

I got to class early to write another letter.

Dear, Rachel,

Today I will finally do it. I will ask you out because I want us to have a future together. I miss you and I really want to be with you. Please give me a chance.

From:L.

You:What you writing?

I jumped when I heard her voice. I didn't know she was in here, so I rushed and tried to hide the letter but she grabbed it.

You:Let me see.

As she took it, I couldn't stop her so I just let her read it.

~You~

As I read the letter, I looked at Logan and he just looked down.

You:You wrote this?

He nodded his head.

You:I would love to give you chance, if your willing to take it. (I smiled)

He got up and gave me a passionate kiss, it was so passionate and loving, I forgot about what happened to me eariler.

After a little while I pulled away.

You:So it was you who wrote that letter, Lance gave to me?

He nodded his head again.

You:Thank you. (I said giving him a hug)

Logan:I'm in love with you Rachel.

I looked at him, I was shocked.

You:Logan, I don't think you love me.

That was the last thing I said before everyone started coming into class.

You:We'll talk after class. (I said before taking my seat)

~Logan~

How could she say I don't love her? I've been in love with her for 3 years now and now she says this? Well I'm not giving up, I'm gonna have to make her see that I love her.

~Lance~

After I tried to get her in the car, she ran. I ended up going after her but she ran into the school. I will get her but first I need to get someone thats close to her and that involves Logan.....