Part 16 (Last Part)

~Logan~

I was beyond excited when I saw that my girlfriend was alive, and when she finally remembered me, I was even more excited.

You:What am I doing here? Why am I dirty? (She asked bringing me out of my thoughts)

Lance:Your here because you came here and you couldn't remember anything. You're dirty because I buried you, because I thought you were dead. You must of climbed out.

She looked at herself, then looked at Lance.

You:You buried me alive?

Lance:Yeah, I thought you were dead.

She quickly grabbed my hand and ran out of his house, I took her to my car and we were on our way to my house.

Logan:Babe I tried my best to find out what happened to you but Angela wasn't giving me the information and.......

You:Angela?

Logan:Yeah, she's the one who told me that you were dead.

You:This is all so crazy, but you don't have to worry about anything now, because I'm ok.

I looked at her and smiled. When we pulled up at my place, I got her out and helped her in my room.

Logan:Here go take a shower and when your done, come back in here there's some clothes for you.

~You~

He gave me a passionate kiss. A kiss I've been missing for some days now and I feel like I love him so much. Wait, did I just say I love Logan? Oh what am I talking about? I do really love him. He has been there for me from the very beginning and I could not live without him. When I got out the shower, I saw an outfit on his bed. I looked around again but I didn't see anything else. So I put on the dress and came out of the room to find Logan in a tux.

Logan:Would you do me the honors of going on a date with me?

I smiled.

You:Sure.

We linked arms and we were on our way. When we got there, it was a nice and a romantic type restaurant we were at and I loved it. Once we sat down, Logan looked at me.

You:What? (I smiled)

Logan:You are so beautiful and you know how much I love you.

I nodded.

Logan:I have something for you.

You:Oh Logan you didn't have to give me anything.

Logan:Oh but I did.

He pulled out a envelope and a rose. I smiled and opened the envelope and there was a letter. I opened the letter and a ring fell out. The letter said,

Marry Me?

:)

I looked at him in shock and my eyes started to water.

You:YES!

He got up and picked me up bridal style and spun me around.

You:I love you Logan. (I say crying)

Logan:Babe, why are you crying?

You:Because you are my everything. (I smiled)

Logan:I love you too and there is no one else out there for me but you.

The End<3

Tell me what you guys think. Sorry for taking forever to write it but hey you guys know how writting can be sometimes :).