Part 8

~You~

Once school ended, Logan came up to me.

Logan:Hey Rachel, why didn't you tell me what happened to you earlier?

I told him what happened and he gave me a hug.

You:I'm so sorry but I forgot and now I'm scared to walk home.

Logan:Come on I'll walk you home.

You:Thanks.

Logan:So why didn't your mom get you a car yet?

You:We don't have the money.

Logan:Oh I'm sorry.

You:No, it's ok. I mean it's not your fault.

After Logan walked me home, I gave him a hug and a kiss and told him I'll see him tomorrow, then I went to bed. I hope my mom is having fun.

~Logan~

I called James and let him know that I was on my way to Angela's house, he told me her address and told me ok.

I walked up to her door and knocked. She answered.

Angela:Logan? What are you doing here?

Logan:I came to talk to you about what happened earlier, with my girlfriend and your boyfriend.

Angela:Yeah, so?

Logan:Well the reason why she knocked James over, was because she was running from something and wasn't watching where she was going.

Angela:Look, I've been noticing the way you've been looking at me lately and I could tell you want me.

Logan:But I don't...

Angela:You don't have to say it because I want you too.

She came closer and crashed her lips up to mine, I was so mad I quickly pulled away.

Logan:WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!

~Lance~

As I got into my car, I was on my way home when I spotted Logan and some other girl kissing. THIS WAS PERFECT! HE EVEN LOOKED LIKED HE WAS ENJOYING IT! Rachel get ready to hear the news!! I thought as I snapped the picture.

~You~

The next day I got ready for school. I put on sunglasses and a hat, then rushed to school cause I was almost late. As soon as I got in school Lance came up to me with sad eyes.

You:What's wrong?

Lance:There's something I want to show you.

You:Ok, what is it.

He pulled something out his pocket and gave me a picture of Logan and Angela kissing. My heart broke into so many bits of pieces and I didn't know what to do. My eyes started to water and tears were running down my face.

Lance:I'm sorry Rachel but he doesn't want you.

I looked at him and just walked away with the picture in my pocket...