Part 14

~Lance~

The next day I didn't go to school. I just stayed home and just thought about everything. I'm now a criminal of killing the love of my life. I hate myself so much ugh why did I do that? I'm so stupid. I was about to go to the kitchen when I heard banging on my front door. I opened the door and saw a girl with nothing but dirt all over her, when she looked up I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Rachel, and she looked terrified and confused.

~Logan~

When I got to school, I was mad, sad and hurt. My girlfriend was dead and I wanted to know why Angela didn't tell me who told her about Rachel being dead.

I went up to her, once I saw her talking to James.

Logan:Excuse me James, I need to talk to Angela. (I say pulling her aside)

Angela:What? (She says confused)

Logan:You tell me right now, who told you that Rachel was dead. (I demanded)

Angela:It....It was.....LANCE, OK?!

My eyes widen and I stood there with a shocked expression on my face. LANCE! THAT BASTERD KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND AND NOW HE'S GONNA PAY! I sat down at the lunch table and started on a new letter.

Dear Rachel,

I just found out that Lance killed you. He is going down and I promise you that he won't hurt anyone else like he has hurt you, EVER AGAIN! I still love you and no one is gonna take your place in my life.

From:Logan.

After I got done writing, I put it in my back pack and was on my way to Lance house.

~You~

I saw nothing but darkness and my head felt nothing but pain. I tried to move my arms but I felt that my arms were crushed. I tried to move my body, and as I moved, I felt dirt pile up on my face. I quickly snatched my arm and as painful as that was, it didn't stop me from climbing my way out. I climbed up the dirt and I did that until I felt my hand reach the top and I pulled myself out. I laid there and too in deep breaths as my body took in the oxygen. I didn't know where I was. As I tried to think, nothing would come to my head but 'who are you'? Who am I? Why am I here? Who brought me here? I couldn't remember anything or anyone. I finally got up and as I walked, I almost fell but good thing I kept my balance. I saw a house nearby and I thought maybe they can help me...