Part 7

~You~

Class took forever to end, I wanted to just walk out but the bell finally rang and I got my stuff and walked out the classroom, then waited for Logan. He came out shortly after.

You:Logan what I mean is...

Logan:Don't say it, I know what you mean. I just have to make you see.

You:What do you mean?

Logan:I have something for you.

You:Really? (I said excited)

Logan:Yeah, I'll give it to you tomorrow.

You:Thanks. (I said giving him another hug)

~Logan~

I met up with James going to my second class after me and Rachel went our seperate ways.

James:Hey Logan, did Rachel tell you about what happened earlier?

Logan:No, what happened?

James:She ran into me and knocked me over, then Angela saw us and cursed me out because she thought I was cheating on her.

Logan:Why did she knock you over?

James:I have no idea but when it happened she looked terrified, like something happened before.

Logan:Oh, I don't know why she didn't tell me that but did you get things straighten out with Angela?

James:Yeah but she's still mad.

Logan:Hmm do you want me to talk to her?

James:Yeah if you can cheer her up, because I can't seem to do it.

Logan:Ok. I want to give Rachel the letters I wrote her but I don't know, I'm nervous.

James:Why are you nervous?

Logan:Because she says that I don't love her but I want to show her. I feel if I give her the letters she'll tell me the same thing.

James:I don't think so Logan.

Logan:I don't know James I'm really nervous to give her these.

James:Do you want me to give them to her?

Logan:Would you? Thanks so much.

James:Anytime bro.

Let's just hope this go's well. I thought as I walked to my second class...