Part 11

~Logan~

Logan:You really mean it?

You:Of course. (She smiled)

I gave her a bear hug and a kiss. She pulled away and looked away.

You:Ok now let's go to class before we get into trouble. (She says chuckling a bit)

I laughed a bit also and was about to walk away when James came up to me.

James:How could you do that to me?!

I knew exactly what he was talking about.

Logan:That wasn't me, she kissed me.

James:Ugh I'm so angry.

You:James you know what happened so you shouldn't be mad at Logan.

James:Well I need to be mad at someone!

You:Be mad at the person who kissed my boyfriend! (She said grabbing my hand and walking away)

Nothing was said the whole way and I was starting to worry that she might still be mad at me.

Logan:Babe can I ask you something?

You:What? (She says not looking up at me)

Logan:Babe look at me, please?

She looked at me and smiled a little but her eyes looked hurt. I knew she was still mad at me so I took a deep breath and grabbed her hand and took her to my locker.

Logan:I know your still mad at me so when ever you feel like you would stop, I'm gonna leave you alone for some time. (I said giving her the letters)

You:But I'm not mad at you.

Logan:I can see it in your eyes babe, I love you so take some time to think. (I say walking away)

~You~

As he left, I looked through the bag and saw nothing but letters. I picked up a letter and it read

Dear Rachel,

Every time I see you talk to a guy, I get jealous and try to get the guts and talk to you myself, but I'm always too nervous. I don't think you'll like me as much as I like you because I won't have the guts to talk to you. I just want you to know that I like you a lot and can you please give me a chance?

From:L.

I never thought Logan felt that way. I'm so sorry Logan. I can't believe since I told James that, I let it get to me. Ugh this is all my fault.

Once I got home, I started to read the rest of the letters, it was so touching and loving, I guess he really do love me. I started to cry at some of the words because it meant so much. I was almost done with the letters until I heard a knock at my door. I opened the door and I saw nothing but two filled bags of letters. I looked both ways and I'm not sure but I think I saw Logan running and turning the corner. I picked up the bags and took them in my room and started to finish the letters from the first bag. I was almost finished with half of the second bag until I fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning, I walked to school reading some of the letters, but as I was walking, the next thing I knew everything went black...