Part 10

~Logan~

I hope Rachel doesn't dump me after what happened. I love her and I don't want to lose her over something stupid. I tried looking for her everywhere but I couldn't find her. My question is who gave her that picture?

~Lance~

I found Rachel crying in the corner when the bell rang. I walked over to her.

Lance:Rachel, I'm sorry this happened.

You:Where did you get that picture from?

Lance:I found it. (I say lying)

You:You found it? Where?

Lance:On the floor laying around.

You:Why did you give it to me?

Lance:Because you had to know the truth. Rachel you mean a lot to me and I want you to know that I'm always here for you.

You:It's good to know that I have a friend to count on.

Lance:Rachel I don't want to be your friend, I want to be more than that.

You:You know I have a boyfriend.

Lance:What? Even after he kissed that girl and he looked like he enjoyed it and you still want him?

You:Yes, I do. That's what relationships are about, you forgive and forget to move forward.

Lance:HOW COULD YOU DATE A ASSHOLE THAT CHEATED ON YOU?!

You:I'm not in the mood for this Lance, so leave me alone.

She got up and was about to leave when I grabbed her arm.

Lance:YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE!

~Logan~

I was still looking for Rachel, she could be anywhere. I walked into the lunch room and saw Lance holding Rachel's arm. I was mad so I ran up to them and asked

Logan:WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Lance:This has nothing to do with you Logan so GET LOST!

Logan:This does, you have my girlfriend so LET HER GO!

He didn't do anything but tighten his grip more on Rachel's arm. So I went up to him and knocked him out.

Logan:Rachel I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, please don't leave me.

She gave me a hug and looked at me.

You:I'm not letting you go because I've moved on from it, I just hope you can too...