Part 15

~You~

I walked up to the house and banged on the door because I felt a little dizzy. Once the guy opened the door, he got a surprised look on his face. I didn't have any clue who this guy was but it looked like he knew me. Maybe he could help me.

You:Can you help me?

???:But.....How.....You....

I just looked at him. He didn't look familiar in any way, I just wanted him to help me.

You:Can you please help me?

He looked at me and went to the kitchen. Once he came out, he had a wet towel in his hand. He came up to me and gently wiped the dirt off my face. He looked at me in my eyes and I saw a twinkle in his eye. Once he cleared the dirt from my face, he just kept looking at me.

???:I thought you were dead, how did you survive?

What was he talking about?

You:Do I know you?

???:Of course you know me, I'm.... I'm your boyfriend. (He said looking down and then back at me)

You:Who am I?

???:Your name is Rachel and I'm Lance.

Lance, that name kindof rang a bell but it didn't at the same time.

I gave him a hug.

You:I'm so happy I found you again. (I say smiling)

~Lance~

As I held her in my arms, I felt guitly but I also felt happy now that she thinks that we're dating. I held up her face and planted my lips on hers soft and lightly. That's when I heard my door being broke down, and that's when I saw Logan angrily walk over to me.

~You~

This guy came in and I could of sworn I saw him before. As I looked at him, he looked at me with sympathy and love in his eyes.

???:GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND! (He yelled at the guy)

I sat down and watched as the two guys that claim I'm their girlfriend fight. What was I suppose to do? I never seen their faces in my life.

Lance:GET OFF ME LOGAN, SHE'S MINE!! (He shouted)

Logan, Logan.. Logan. I kept replaying his name in my head because it sounded so familar. As I watched him, something popped up in my mind, and I saw me and Logan kissing, hugging, and loving each other and that's when it came to me.

You:LOGAN!

He got up and came to me, and I saw a spark in his eye.

Logan:Rachel?

You:What happened to me?

Logan:THIS ASSHOLE ALMOST KILLED YOU!

You:What? I died?

Logan:Well we thought you died.

He looked at Lance and Lance looked down.

Lance:YOU DON'T THINK I FEEL BAD AFTER THROWING THAT ROCK AT HER!

It looked like Logan was about to kill him untill I stopped him.

You:Babe I'm ok. (I say feeling guilty)

Logan:Ok babe I love you. (He said as tears filled his eyes)

I literally threw myself in Logan's arms.

You:I love you too...