Part 12

~Logan~

I was so mad that I had to give Rachel some time because I really missed her but I also wanted her to let go of what happened. The next morning, I came to school but didn't see her. When I went to my first class, I didn't see her there either. I decided to look for her. I checked the rest of the classrooms, the upper level, the lower level, I even checked the girls bathroom to see if she was there but she wasn't. I checked the principal's office, the nurses office and the lunch room but she just was not here. Where can she be? I asked myself. Once I got in the lunch room, I decided to take a seat because I was tired and I wanted to know where my girlfriend was. After about 30 minutes, I was about to get up and go to class when I heard someone call my name.

???:LOGAN!!

As I turned around, I saw Angela running up to me crying. I really didn't want to talk to her so I tried to walk away but she caught up with me.

Logan:What do you want?

Angela:It's about Rachel.

I stopped in my tracks, what did she know about Rachel?

Logan:What about her?

Angela:SHE'S........SHE'S.......

Logan:She's what? (I said wanting her to get to the point)

Angela:SHE'S DEAD!! (She says crying harder)

Once I heard that, my whole world stopped and I felt broken because the love of my life was gone.

Logan:WHAT?!! (I said on the verge of tears)

She looked at me sympathetically before running away. At this point I wanted to know how this happened and who did it.

~Lance~

I was driving in my truck to school when I spotted Rachel walking down the street reading something. I wanted to talk to her and convince her to love me so I called her name.

Lance:Rachel.

She kept walking. I decided to call her a little louder.

Lance:RACHEL!! (I shouted)

But still she kept walking with her eyes glued to the paper she was reading. I was so mad, I got out the car and grabbed a rock and threw it straight at her forehead. It hit her on her temple, which caused her fall face first to the ground. I went over to her and tried to wake her up but she didn't respond, she had blood runing down her forehead and it looked serious. All I tried to do was get her attention. Oh no she must be dead because she wasn't moving, nor breathing. I put her body in the back seat of my truck and took her to the cemetery. I grabbed my shovel that I always carry with me in my truck in case of stuff like digging things out the street and started digging a hole. Once I was finished, I wrapped her up in a blanket and threw her body down. Then I covered her up in the dirt. I got back in my truck and drove off. I couldn't believe I killed the love of my life...