Part 9

~Logan~

I was so angry at what Angela did to me yesterday. I have to tell James. When I got home that evening, I started on another letter. I just hope Rachel would believe me when this does come out. The next day I got to school after the bell rang for first class, good thing the teacher didn't close the door yet. When I got there, I saw Rachel sitting down with tears coming out her eyes. I sat by her, I didn't care that I was in someone else's seat. I tapped her and she ignored me.

Logan:Rachel, what's wrong?

She turned her head and gave me a death stare, then she got up and walked out the class. Why was she crying? And why wasn't she talking to me? I got up and ran after her.

~You~

I was so angry and I wanted to get to the bottom of this so I looked in every classroom to see if I could find Angela. Once I spotted her in class with James, I was about to go in, until I felt someone pull my arm. I turned around and saw Logan holding me.

Logan:Babe please calm down and tell me what's wrong.

I grabbed the picture out my pocket and showed him then he got wide eyes.

You:Did you kiss her or did she kiss you?

Logan:Babe I can explain...

You:Did she kiss you or did you kiss her? (I said again)

Logan:She kissed me. (He said putting his head down)

You:Were you at her house? (I say mad but calm)

He nodded.

You:Why did you go?

Logan:Because James wanted me to talk to her about what happened when you ran into James that day.

You:Ok.

Then I walked away back to the classroom and Logan followed apologizing. My mind was on Angela and why she would do something like that to James and to me. Something else was on my mind too, should I stay with Logan or should I let him go? When lunch time came around, I saw James and Angela together and I went up to them.

You:Hi James, I'm so upset about what happened between your girlfriend and my boyfriend.

James:What happened? (He says concerned)

You:She kissed Logan.

Angela:That is not true, don't listen to her babe she doesn't know what she's talking about.

James:How are you sure this happened?

I pulled out the photo and showed them both. Angela was guilty and James looked more angry than ever.

James:HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! (He yelled at Angela)...