The Great Battle

During the Warring states the clans of the 4 kingdoms decided to decided to put an end to the reigning Wen dynasty of Qishan from it's tyranry from the other neighboring kingdoms. Many of the Kingdoms led a siege againts this tyrant clan, many are forced to flee from neighboring kingdoms inorder for their own lives to be sparred. The 4 Kingdoms of Gusu, Yunmeng, Lanling, and Qinghe decided to end their 200 year of reign giving rise to the power of the Jin dynasty of Lanling and many were grateful to that.

The Wen's reputation was destroyed due to their leader Wen Rouhan and his sons Wen Xu and Wen Chao due to their hunger in power and fame that lead to the fall of Qishan many of the other neighboring kingdoms' women are sold to slavery while the men are forced to work in force labor. Children are also slaughtered and harmed. Thus alarmed the other neighboring kingdoms to launch a campaign againts the Wens killing more members of the clan and those who swear loyalty to the Wens even civilians in Qishan became affected of this war.

The war ended when Wen Rouhan was killed along with his son Xu, while his younger son Chao was killed by Xiao Xingchen, king of Yiling who aids the clans in battle. Many members if the Wens are killed only Wen Ning, a relative of Wen Ruohan, escaped along with his sister Wen Qing and the other Wens to the South to establish a free Wen government. Luckily the king of Yilling king Xingchen, allowed the innocent members of the Wen to establish a free government for the Wens. But still keep them on hold.

In the end the Lanling Jin was then elected as the superior Kingdom of all dominating the 3 Kingdoms as well as Jin Guangshan leads them along with his 3 sons Zixuan, Mengyao, and Xuanyu starting the new age for the kingdoms themselves.