Nie Huaisang

The king of Qinghe's wife had borne him another son, the child was actually like a good and innocent little baby. The king himself decided to name the child Huaisang and not so long after his birth it was announced that another heir was born to the Nie dynasty. Every one is excited about his birth including his older brother, Mingjue, who was 8 years old at that time.

Huaisang became the most love prince in the palace and many servants were so delighted to see the young prince born. His brother then went inside the room to guard him he then said." No matter what will happened to you, A Ge is always here to protect you didi. No matter what the cause might be or it may cause my life I will protect you." Baby Huaisang just laugh and smile at his brother and Mingjue smiles too.

Next morning many people from the kingdom attended Huaisang's proclamation as prince of Qinghe and many were overjoyed to have another prince to the crown of Qinghe. Many other royals attended the event one of them is King Qingheng of Gusu along with his son Huan (Xichen) and Zhan (Wangji), King Xingchen of Yiling along with his nephew Wei Ying (Wuxian), king Fengmian of Yunmeng with his family, and also king Guangshan of Lanling along with his son Zixuan and his wife including his younger but illegitimate  son Mengyao.

The celebration lasted until night but on the day of the celebration a messenger was sent to other kingdoms to inform about the little prince's birth. This is the happiest celebration that Qinghe have but this awaits destiny for the young prince that will make Qinghe a rival towards the kingdom of Lanling due to a prophecy that will be foretold for the sake of his future.