A concubine for a king

It's a cold night in the midst of Qinghe and a cool breeze blows through the night, sat towards the window, Mingjue is still thinking about what could Qinghe's future will be or how could this kingdom be free from the hands of the kingdom of  Lanling itself .mingjue was afraid that the kingdom will become a puppet state or will be controlled by the Jins. He then decided to go out and have a bath at the pool outside the palace. He then undress himself and bathes himself, while bathing a messenger then arrive to tell him a message. The messenger then said. "My league I have something important to tell you." "Speak." Mingjue said to him while refreshing himself at the pool. "We went to king Xingchen of Yiling to ask if he had some women to present to you, but he answered he answered no, but one of his subordinates volunteered to be your concubine." The messenger then showed him a letter about the information as it was written:it was actually a selection of a concubine.

"King Nie Mingjue of Qinghe

    I will be honnored to be your concubine. Please let this be an alliance for both the Wen free government and of Qinghe.

       Princess Qing of Wen."

Mingjue dosen't have a choice but to agree on this condition and sent a letter to king Xingchen of Yiling to bring the young princess to the palace the very next day.
At Yiling king Xingchen was busy dping his studies when a messenger arrives and hand him the letter.

"King Xiao Xingchen of Yiling"

       Please send me princess Qing of Wen to be my concubine so that I can forge an alliance between this two kingdoms.

    King Mingjue of Qinghe."

King Xingchen then ordered for princess Wen Qing to be brought into the palace the following day to serve as king Mingjue's concubine. But this was not enough for the young king who still yearns for the return of his brother.