The threat

The official representatives of the Lanling kingdom in Qinghe discovers the prophecy and decided to send a message to their king, Guangshan, to inform him about the prophecy of the kingdom of Qinghe. The officials then ordered it to be brought by secret inorder for this not to be discovered nor known by king Xiujiao of Qinghe.

The messenger arrives safely at Lanling and told Guangshan about the prophecy. "My lord I have something to tell. About the kingdom of Nie, it is foretold as if to speak with my own words about the prophecy." Guangshan, staying with his concubines, laughed at the messenger. "Hahahaha. Don't ever try to fool me my servant, a prophecy might only deal about something that will happened. Not by this type of urgency in my throne. I am at peace with these maidens while I rest, have fun, and free of everything I have. So what you are about to tell me o servant?" "A prophecy in Qinghe had been told that one of the princes will bring the downfall and shame of your son prince Mengyao of Lanling. That will result to his death." Guangshan stand in front with a disapointed face and decided to ask the servant about it. "What do u mean about this, my life is better and good but what is the relation of that prophecy in the kingdom of Lanling along with my son?" The messenger then replied. "Your majesty I don't know but it"s up to your concern about this."

Inorder to protect his son as well as the kingdom of Lanling, king Guangshan ordered all of his guards to guard the palace and make sure that all the people of Qinghe will be inspected in entering Lanling. This also alarmed his wife and son Mengyao about the prophecy making Qinghe a threat to the kingdom of Lanling itself and also to the people living in the kingdom itself. This also result of Mingjue being treathen by the kingdom of Lanling and considering him as tge number 1 enemy of the kingdom. But little did he know that the newborn prince, Huaisang, will lead the downfall and death of Mengyao with his own hands.