Friends

Later that night at Yin Huaisang was gazing at the moon when Xianyang appeared and goes near to his side and opens up a conversation with him. "It's late now why don't you go to your room and sleep for the next day?" Huaisang answered her with a sad look on his face. "Your majesty Im just.... Disapointed about what I have done from the past days, Im so clumsy of getting into trouble alone. I think my mom is worried about me any way, I don't want her to get worried about me." "Oh I see, my mother died when I was just 3 years old. It was the saddest day in the kingdom including for me and my father, you are only lucky to have your mother with you me I was young when the last time I saw her." Huaisang then look at the sadness on her face and talk to her. "Your highness I have to go now to rest thanks for being with me at this night. And one last thing... Please have a good rest tonight." After he walk away Anastasia look at him and continue to gaze upon the sky.

Early morning Huaisang got up on his bed and started to do his work, on the other hand Anastasia was at the palace grounds training with her sword. Huaisang then notice her and went to her side. "Good morning your majesty." "Oh Ni hao (Good morning in Chinese) to you too, Sang'er. So hows your sleep?" "Good your majesty, but what do you mean by the word you say earlier?" "Oh that means good morning in Russian." "What about in Chinese?" "Oh it's  Zao shang hao." " Nice to hear I want to know more about the east. They say that it was so beautiful there." Xianyang said with a smile on her face. Huaisang then began to feel relieved about this and starts to do his chores again.

Huaisang then go straight towards his way to the courtyard while having a good smile on his face as this is the first time that a woman had talk and understand him thus begining their friendship.