A Qinghe Christmas special: All I want for Christmas is.... (part 1)

( Authors note ⛄:

To all Mdzs and Untamed fans, also to the fans of the Nie brothers this is a special gift to you. It is a thank you gift to all of you. Thank you for supporting prince of Qinghe allot. Sorry if there are times that I can't update that fast due to I have bussy schedules last week at school even though I wanted too and I have no choice but to cry 😭 due to allot of work and projects at school and Im so tired of it. I promise that this December I will update it more so that you will know the next to happened at Huaisang's life. This is a 3 part story only. I hope you'll like it. Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all. Thank you ⛄🎁🎄)

One sunny day at Qinghe,the Nie bros are having a hard time to earn for a ticket to go the Untamed concert at Beijing and were not sure if they will have some for themselves even Mingjue forgot his date with Wen Qing after all

One sunny day at Qinghe,the Nie bros are having a hard time to earn for a ticket to go the Untamed concert at Beijing and were not sure if they will have some for themselves even Mingjue forgot his date with Wen Qing after all. Huaisang on the other hand filled his scrap book with the pictures of Ji Li, his favorite actor,and at the same time many are filled with chibi Nie stickers design. Meanwhile Mingjue is at the bathroom taking a bath but there is no shampoo at the bathroom so he decided to go to the cabinet to check some soap there.

As he was about to exit the shower he accidentally slip on the floor hitting his neck (😧 ouch!). Huaisang on the other hand went down stairs to see his brother and was so worried of him but then someone knock on the door and Huaisang come near it, the guest was none other that Wen Qing. He said that he was in a hurry to see Mingjue and head towards the bathroom, Qing then followed him. When they got into the bathroom they saw Mingjue lying down at the floor and..... (Then he died of Qi deviation. Huaisang: DA GE.........!!!!!!!!!! Joke 😁).

Qing then call the ambulance while Huaisang get the first aid kit and bands Mingjue, then the ambulance arrived. But before entering it Huaisang get some clothes for Mingjue (Yes taking a bath I know) the head towards the hospital. At the hospital Huaisang and Qing awaits when Xichen arrives upon learning the news. " Is A Jie fine?" Huaisang then said. "No answer until then." The tree of them waits for the news of Mingjue and after an hour the doctor went out. "Doc hows my brother? "Mr. Nie is fine but he will under go a neck operation so that he will be fine and we can balance the fracture that happened on at neck.

The next morning Huaisang decides to stay in the hospital for a while so that he can guard Mingjue, he then went to the convinience store to buy stuffs and needs for his "da ge"

The next morning Huaisang decides to stay in the hospital for a while so that he can guard Mingjue, he then went to the convinience store to buy stuffs and needs for his "da ge". While on the walk he saw some fan girls yelling at the side of the street he then go to check what is happening. As Huaisang is about to go near the screaming scene, he then fell unto the ground after accidentally hit by a fan girl then the guys shows out to help him. "Are you ok?" "Yes I am....." Huaisang then looked at the guy as he saw a familiar face looking at him. "Ji Li?!" Huaisang said with a surprised look. "Shi? (yes in Chinese/ Mandarin),I am." "Im your super fan." That's nice to know." The two of them began to walk around the city until they reached the hospital were Mingjue is confined.

" The two of them began to walk around the city until they reached the hospital were Mingjue is confined

"Da ge, Im back." "Oh Sang what took you so early to be back." "Nothing da ge, I just met a star outside and he's outside the hospital too hehe 😁. "You mean Ji Li is outside the hospital?" "Mm, but he left so early any way because of the shooting of the untamed. By the way da ge what did you want for Christmas ?" Asked Huaisang with a smile. "Huaisang you know what I don't care if I will have allot of gifts this Christmas but I only want is that me and you together. That's all. What about you?" "What I want for Christmas is to........... Make handy crafts." "Oh Huaisang what kind of wish is that you must think a wish that is selfless, remember what dad told us." "Umm yeah?..." Mingjue dosen't have a choice but to understand his brother and eat the meals Huaisang prepared for him.