Princess of Yin

Sunny and also it is spring as they approach through the North and Huaisang is still exhausted after the long trip he only thinks about his mother's worries about him and felt sorry and ashamed of himself.

When they arrived Huaisang was presented in front of emperor Zhang of Yin . The King then ask him. "So you are the one who is been brought from the east." "Yes sir I am but I want to home but I think Im lost after all." Huaisang said. "You may stay here, but you have to serve as a maid for my daughter." Huaisang then look at the young woman on his side. "Yes your highness I will serve her."

Huaisang was then lend into the maids quarters for a rest but since he knew himself as a man he decided to rest in a place near the stables, where the royal horses are. He tried to sleep for a while until he heard a woman's voice outside, he became curious about it to check what is happening. As he went outside he saw a young woman training with her sword. She was so beautiful and her hair is black, her eyes are black too like her hair, and she had a fair skin. She really look beautiful.

Huaisang then realized that she was the woman who brought him in the palace and also the king's daughter, so decided to talk to her for a while

Huaisang then realized that she was the woman who brought him in the palace and also the king's daughter, so decided to talk to her for a while."Umm miss... I just want to say..." "Don't come near me." She said with a mild loud voice. "Miss but I ain't going to hurt you, I just want to say thank you for rescuing me." "Very well." Replied the young woman. "By the way my name is Xinyang, princess of Yin. What about you?" "Sang'er..." "Sang'er what a unique name, I never encounter a name like that. It looks like you are somewhere from the east." "Yup Im from Nanjing province." Xinyan then look at him and said to him. "How old are you?" She asked. Im 17 what about you?" Said Huaisang. "So your 1 year ahead of me Im just 16. From now on you will be my personal maid and all my orders will must be obeyed in time. Understood?" "A..ahh... Yes your majesty."

Huaisang might have a different expirience for now but whatever might happened he must be assure of himself to obey every command.