12

I was already annoyed by the sight of Huston, especially after Rebbecca his so called non girlfriend kissed him. I wasn't annoyed because of her kissing him I couldn't care less, but the fact that he knows I don't like Rebecca and he is still trying to be my friend bothered me. I ignored Huston by walking past him, I looked over by my side to see if Maddie was by me but she wasn't she was slowly walking past Huston looking between us wondering what I was doing. 

"You are going to act like you don't see me?" Huston asked running over to me 

"I have nothing to say to you" I admitted 

"You said you would give me a chance" 

I looked at him as if he were crazy "No I didn't those words never came out of mouth" And that is true I never once told him I wanted to try to be friends with him 

"I am just going to go" Maddie said awkwardly 

"I'm coming with you" I say walking away with Maddie but I felt my arm being tugged back "What the hell?!" I shouted 

Huston rolled his eyes "Stop being dramatic and have dinner with me" 

I shook my head "You are resentless aren't you ? I am going nowhere with you" 

"I don't stop until I get what I want Vallie" Huston said smirking at me 

Vallie?! Vallie?! who the hell is that ? I know he just didn't nickname me like I am some sort of pet! He is probably use to people always saying yes to him and girls falling at his feet because of his gorgeous looks but I am not one of those people.  I was so angry I didn't even know what to say so I looked over at Maddie hoping she would say something to back me up, but I knew she wasn't by how confused she seemed.  

"Don't you ever, dare, call me that okay ? No Puedo creerlo, quien creerlo que me esta hablando de esta manera?!" I was so fustrated that I began to ramble in spanish about how I couldn't believe how Huston is acting and talking to me. 

Huston smiled and bit the bottom of his lip "And she speaks spanish, she isn't making this any easier" 

I heard Maddie let out a small laugh but I glared at her and she stopped laughing in seconds, I hated the fact that Huston wasn't taking my fustration towards him seriously  "What you never heard somebody talk in spanish before ?" I said sarcastcily 

Huston walked closer to me still biting the bottom of his perfect plumped pink lips "Not the way you do" 

"Look Valentina if you want the guy to stop bothering you just go eat with him how bad can it be?" Maddie asked 

Huston winked over at Maddie thanking her for the support, at this point Maddie wasn't making this situation any better, I don't think she understood I don't want to have any male friends not after Alvaro. All of a sudden I felt tears pour down my eyes at the thought of Alvaro, I was tired of crying over this guy, but the more I thought about him and remembered how he hurt me too deeply I couldn't handle my emotions towards that.  I have never felt this type of hurt in my life and it feels like it's never going away. 

Huston narrowed his eyes quickly making his way towards me cupping both his hands around my face "Why are you crying ?" 

My first instinct was to whip my head away from Huston's soft gentle touch, but for some reason his touch was comforting. His beautiful eyes stared into my dull watery eyes with concern waiting for me to answer him, but I couldn't I was crying too hard. All of a sudden I felt Huston wrap both his arms around me pulling me into his chest, his scent of vanilla filled with my nose with pleasure wanting me to stay in Huston's comforting arms a little while longer.

"Don't worry I'll take her home" I heard Huston say, I knew he was talking to Maddie, I heard footsteps walk down the stairs, but my face was buried into Huston's chest to see how Maddie responded to Huston but I knew she agreed. 

Hustons hand began to rub my back gentle in a circular motion and surprsingly that helped me slow down my crying into a soft sob "I am sorry I shouldn't be crying" I said once I finally found the words to speak  

"You don't have to apologize" Huston said I knew he didn't know why I was crying but the fact that he wasn't asking me too many questions made me feel better, his support made me feel better.

A few moments passed of me sobing into Huston's chest as he continued to rub my back which eventually lead to me stopping from crying all together. Even though I stopped crying I still wanted to be in the consoling arms of the boy who annoyed me, his touch felt right it felt like he was protecting me from the pain I was currently feeling.  I couldn't find the strength to unravel my arms from around the boy I couldn't stand to be around.