Football Friday's

Friday's: the most beloved day of the week if you didn't count Saturday's. Friday's were just fun. Everyone's loosened up, no one quite cared what happened. That was why the head of the school didn't give a flying ass that the football team and the cheerleaders went wild. Friday's between August and December at St. Eugene's meant it was all about the varsity football game to happen that night. This particular Friday was rowdy with anticipation for the rivalry game against Holy Family Prep.

The winner of the rivalry game the year before had any and all privileges to vandalize said losers school grounds. It was something created between the students of both schools and typically followed with strict punishment from the principles.

So maybe to Michael's luck, Calum and his gang of self-centered bigots would be suspended as they most likely went to HF to celebrate a year's victory.

The football players howled their balls off in their crowd of Letterman jackets and testosterone. The cheerleaders sported their black, crimson, and gold uniforms and high ponytails, yelling, "Go leopards!" at anyone's desolate face. Teachers wore the jersey of the varsity player who'd chosen them as their favorite teacher. And the rest of us just wanted to get the day over with, so we could go home and sleep.

"I always say you have the legs to be a cheerleader, Sage." Michael nudged me with his shoulder, nodding over to the group of cheerleaders bending over and tying their shoes. It was so ironic that almost all of them had untied shoes at the same, basically giving all these hormone crazed boys a good show and something to jack off to later.

"Are we going to the pep rally?" Luke dramatically closed his horrid pocket mirror after picking certain pieces of hair in his quiff. I didn't know what made me cringe more; his hair or his damn pocket mirror that he couldn't live without.

"Why not? Let's have some school spirit for a change!" Michael stood in the middle of Luke and I, tossing either arm over our shoulders. He heightened this bad boy demeanor that started with his decision ditch his school blazer and substitute it for a black leather jacket.

"Watch where you're going, Puke." Calum scowled at the blond.

"My name is Luke." Luke shook his head, biting his lip. Calum had always referred to Luke as Puke. I had only ever once heard him call Luke by his name and that was when Luke was tutoring him. It was always funny to see how the bullies transformed when they needed help and they were away from their clique.

But Friday's were the day when the football gods came together and made Calum his most powerful. Not a single thing could bring him down. He was at his constant high during Friday's when it was football season.

-

Michael: Someone tell me why Aaron is wearing a fucking letterman jacket with his last name across the back? This is unjust! I deserve a letterman!

Luke: For what? School's biggest asshole?

Sage: Lmao

Michael: Is no one else as outraged as me!?! What the fuck!

Michael: Who the fuck does this guy think he is?!

Michael: I'll fight him. IDC. Expel me!!!!! Send me to the gates of hell so I can simmer next to Satan!!!!

Sage: I heard they don't have hair dye in hell.

Michael: FUCK

Sage: There's supposed to be a big announcement at the pep rally today. Maybe Calum died.

Michael: He's still alive sadly. He's in physics with me right now listening to some Chief Keef song on his phone while desperate girls swarm his desk.

Sage: Shouldn't you guys be working? You're actually distracting me and Luke from English right now.

Michael: Mrs. B didn't even show up to class today.

Michael: No one gives a shit on Fridays. And no one wants to go tell someone that we don't have a teacher so lol

Michael: Where's Luke?

Sage: He went to the bathroom. probably crying and masturbating in the stall right now