Facebook Is Fun

The game tonight wasn't starting until seven, so that gave me a chance to go home and rest before Lydia picked me up because Elizabeth cancelled the bus that took all the cheerleaders to the football games. She was that upset. She took it to the point where she decided not to show up to the game tonight, handing the captain duties to Veronica.

I was quite antsy with the free time I had because I knew that I had no way of getting out of clubbing with Arrie and a group of other people. I really just wanted to get it over with and prove to Arrie and Michael that you couldn't find a lover in a club. "Club love" always ended in disappointment, was I right? The lights turned on and you noticed the person you thought was attractive actually wasn't or they weren't that interesting once small talk went further. Thinking about the negative outcomes really made me want to sign up for an account on an online dating site.

Sam was the only one with a working computer, so I had to go to his room in order to distract myself with my news feed on Facebook. There was always something going on on Facebook. I had the right kind of friends that made Facebook enjoyable.

"Don't talk to me." I said to Arrie as I entered the room. "I'm only in here because I need to use the laptop." I sat at Sam's disgusting desk. His desk had candy all over it, papers from ten years ago, underwear that probably hadn't be washed in months, and used tissues. Things that I didn't want to touch.

"I heard you were assaulted today." Assaulted sounded so much more worse than the situation actually was. It was just a kick to the crotch, it wasn't like I had gotten stabbed or anything of that sort.

"Who told you?"

"Michael." He chuckled. "I told you, you needed me around. I skip one day to get some stuff done before tonight and someone hurts you. That wouldn't have happened if I was there."

"Yeah because when you're there everyone's too busy making eyes at you to even realize that I'm right there beside you." I said sarcastically.

Michael G. Clifford

Stoked for the game tonight!

20 likes

Luke Hemmings

What are some good songs to get you pumped up?

2 likes

Michael G. Clifford: Friday by Rebecca Black

Lydia Hurley: Barbie Girl

Elissa Della Terza: You're Beautiful by James Blunt (And no, Luke. I am not insinuating that you're beautiful.)

Luke Hemmings: guys :( I'm serious.

Roman Ortega

Ok did anyone understand the trig homework? I'm so lost

10 likes

Jordana Bedford: If you paid attention you might understand the homework.

Kathy Dors

Who the FUCK does Calum think he is?

65 likes

Calum Hood: Calum Hood obviously.

Kathy Dors: Fuck you Calum. And fuck your stupid ass shit-mobile. All of the papers in my backpack are ruined because you decided to drive over a puddle that splashed me as I was walking home.