Chapter 7: What the Hell?

"ALL YOU FOLKS GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!" ordered the woman. "IT WILL MAKE IT GODDAMN EASIER FOR US TO FIND THAT DOLL, IF SHE'S HIDING!!!! 

With multiples guns pointed at them, the passengers on the train started complying.

"Oh, god!" exclaimed a woman as she dropped to her knees.

"I'm doing it, okay?" said another as he dropped to the ground.

"Please, don't kill me!" cried a young girl as her eyes filled with tears.

The masked man approached her.

"GET THE HELL DOWN!!!!"

SLAP!!!!

He slapped her, bringing her to the ground with force. 

Crumbling from the pressure, the other passengers quickly followed suit and got on their knees.

"What are we gonna do, Violet?!?!" whispered Eva.

"I'm thinking, Eva! I'm thinking!"

Violet checked the situation from her seat by peeking.

7 men and one woman. The men wore masks, but the woman had her face completely exposed. All men were armed with hand pistols, but the woman had two katanas in her hands.

 All men were armed with hand pistols, but the woman had two katanas in her hands

Two men approaching down the aisle and now heading in their direction. The other six remained in the back. Passengers were all being forced on their knees as the men approached.

"WHERE ARE YOU, EVERGARDEN!!!! WE HAVE HOSTAGES AND WE WILL KILL THEM IF YOU DON'T SHOW YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!!!!" threatened the katana woman as she pointed her right katana into the crowd. 

Eva quickly pulled Violet by the jacket away from the sight of the approaching men. 

"Any ideas yet? If not, I got one," she stated.

Violet thought for a moment. 

'We'll be in their range of sight in 39 seconds. Give or take,' she calculated. 'Damn, I have no ideas!'

Violet nodded at Eva as if to say "go ahead".

Eva quickly yanked her book bag from under her seat. She quickly pulled out a few certain items.

"Okay, I got these things in my bag," Eva explained. "If we use these, we can lessen the casualties."

"What? Why do you have this stuff in your book bag? I've seen those before, but that thing? What on earth is that?" questioned the pressured Doll.

"Not the best time to explain, but trust me. It will work. This boxcar isn't that big, so it should affect the 6 in the back too. You'll throw this out just before those guys reach us and then I'll use this thing..."

"ALRIGHT, BITCH! GET DOWN!"

WACK!!!!

The thug hit the senior citizen so hard that she crumpled back in her seat.