Chapter 16: Ending the Battle!

In the Royal Kitchen, Behind the Long Preparation Table...

BANG!!!! BANG!!!! BANG!!!! BANG!!!! BANG!!!! BANG!!!! BANG!!!! BANG!!!! BANG!!!! BANG!!!! BANG!!!! BANG!!!! BANG!!!! BANG!!!! BANG!!!!

KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!! 

"WHO KNEW WE'D END UP IN SUCH A MESS?!?!" screamed Prince Shane as he covered his head.

The Headmaid peeked out from the table and fired several rounds out at the OF (Opposition Force) Troopers heading their way.

BANG!!!! BANG!!!! BANG!!!! BANG!!!! 

"WE SAVED YOU DIDN'T WE, YA PUNKS?!?!" retorted the angry Bunny as she blocked bullets with her shield. "IT WAS HARD AS HELL TO SAVE YOU FROM THAT DAMN THRONE ROOM!!!! THERE WERE LIKE 18 GUYS IN THERE!!!"

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BE SO MESSY ABOUT IT THOUGH!!!! THERE WAS BLOOD EVERYWHERE!!!!!" fired back the blue-haired Princess as she rubbed her red-stained dress. "DARN, THIS WAS MY FAVORITE DRESS TOO!!!!"

Violet Evergarden unloaded all the bullets in her revolver in quick succesion! She fanned that hammer!

BANG!!!!BANG!!!!BANG!!!!BANG!!!!BANG!!!!BANG!!!!

"STOP PLAYING AROUND!!!! THIS IS NO TIME TO BICKER!!!!" scolded the Doll as she reloaded her black revolver, Leo. "YOU TOO, EVA!!!!"

The group of five were pinned down in the kitchen! They were taking cover behind the longest and sturdiest thing in the kitchen...the Food Preparation Table.

"I CAN'T DO A DAMN THING, GUYS!!!! THEY KEEP SHOOTING!!!!" screamed the Bunny as she continued blocking bullets.

KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!! KLANK!!!!

"WELL, I CAN'T DO A PEEK SHOT ANYMORE!!!! I SAW THEM SETTING UP A MINI GUN IN THE HALLWAY!!!! THEY'RE GONNA TEAR THROUGH US!!!! F**K!!!!" cursed Presta.

The Princess shook the Headmaid to get her attention. 

"WE CAN'T KEEP STAYING HERE, REINA!!!! WE NEED TO MOVE!!!!" stated Princess Emaya in all urgency.

"SHE'S RIGHT!!!!" agreed Prince Shane. "I SAY WE TRY TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!"

"RIGHT!!!!"

"I SECOND THAT!!!!"

"AGREED, YOUNG MASTER!!!! HERE'S THE PLA..."

Then from the hallway just across from the kitchen...

"RAIN HELL FIRE!!!!" ordered the Lieutenant to the gunner.

"WITH PLEASURE!!!!" 

He cranked the mini-gun!