Chapter 15: Forming the Team of 3

From research, we see that bunnies although cute and cuddly...

...can also be very aggressive. Don't take my word for it. Take the words of research: 

[This aggression is hormonal and indicates a normal desire to defend their territory and ward off any rivals.]

Bunnies are creatures that look stupid when they fight. Slapping and pawing at each other's faces. This is what regular bunnies do...

...but our Bunny, ain't no regular bunny.

More than 19 bodies surrounded Bunny. All of them with cracked ribs, broken teeth, and bashed faces. Most of them were dead with some just wishing that they were dead. Bunny smiled under its mask.

"BRING ME MORE!!!! ALL OF YOU DESERVE TO PAY FOR YOUR SINS!!!!"

"BRING ME THAT FREAK'S HEAD!!!!" screamed the Leading Officer.

SLASH!!!!

The bunny dodged left and grabbed the man's knife hand. It redirected the man's next slash and....

STAB!!!!

"ERKKKKK!!!!"

...jammed it through his throat!

Leaving that guy a bloody mess, the Bunny was about to deal with the next enemy, but then... 

KIIIIIICCCCCKKKKK!!!!

...received a kick from the back! Sending it flying into a bookcase!

CRASH!!!!

Books all over its face and body, the Bunny struggled to get on its feet to find who kicked it.

"HAHAHA!!!! ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!!!! YOU WENT FLYING FROM MY SHOT!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!" laughed the female perpetrator.

The Bunny trembled in rage!

"ERRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

It charged with full-force to its unsuspecting target. It pushed two buttons on its stick and...

POP! POP!

...out came two knives from the ends of the stick!

And...

"WAIT!!!! WAIT!!!!"

SLASH!!!! SLASH!!!!

The bunny sliced the woman's throat and abdomen with its new double-edged weapon!

"AKKKKKK!!!!"

The woman crumbled in pools of her own blood.

The remaining forces felt a unnerving fear reach their spine. Watching their comrade go down in a finger snap scared the hell out of them.

"I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON, YOU SCUMBAGS!!!!" threatened the Bunny.

The Officer's remaining subordinates didn't know what to do. They were afraid. Attack? Retreat? What do they do? 

They looked at their leader as if trying to say "what on earth do we do, Sir?".