Chapter 1 Really!!!

Abby- I got home from school and thank god my father isn't here. We live back a really long farm lane but you can see the house from the main road and since my dad isn't home my best friends can come over but when he gets home they have to be out if here quick. We finished our homework then went to the barn and we rode on my horses but not my dads because he knows when someone touches his horse and his horse is really special to him, why I have no clue. Just as we put the horses back after a long ride on the trail I heard my dads truck. We hurried up to the house and cleaned up then the girls got out without my dad seeing so then I took my stuff and ran up to my room and made it look like I was asleep but then I actually wound up falling asleep on purpose, whoops. When I woke up I went downstairs and my dad was on the phone.
"Hey baby girl." He said as he got off the phone.
"Hey daddy who was that?
That was my manager and he said that for my tour I can bring 3 people.
So who you taken?
Well obviously you, Bo and your momma.
REALLY YOUR TAKING ME OMG DADDY YOUR THE BEST THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!"
Then I ran upstairs to text my friends what he just told me.
Luke- just the expression on my baby girls face was priceless. She loves florida georgia line and they're on the tour with me I hope she don't get any ideas.

(I know it's short but here's the start of my new story I promise the chapters later on will be longer tell me what you think so far!)