Chapter 9

Raven sighed at the water rushing down her back, relaxing her muscles. The steam rose around her, making it humid. Oh, how heavenly it was. Especially now that her powers were gone.

All her emotions must have been bottled up inside because now it was all rushing to her head. They were so amazing, the emotions. Wonder, anger, joy, sadness, dread, frustration, fear--all of it. Sometimes it shot pain into her temples, but she didn't mind.

She was normal now.

The only thing that made it feel odd was that she couldn't sense anything. She couldn't sense danger, or even when someone was trying to come see her. Earlier, when BB was coming to her room, she had opened the door and felt just as surprised as he looked. But then the surprise distracted her; the feeling was unknown and she wanted to explore it.

There was nothing better than emotion, she was sure.

_______________

Beast Boy opened her drawer, blushed, then closed it again. That was way too intimate. Why would she wear something that looked like a piece of string?

Raven had been in the shower for at least twenty minutes now, and she hadn't even come to see him snooping. She had to have sensed it. He shrugged--more time for him to look.

He flopped down on her bed, breathing in her incredible scent. Caramel and sugar cookies. It was an odd scent to associate with her, but he guessed it was what she liked.
He wondered if this was weird. Probably, he thought. Oh, well. She--hopefully--wouldn't mind.

He sighed contentedly. Her bed was so warm. She must have been sitting on it while she was meditating. He blushed suddenly, remembering their kiss. It was so wonderful--probably the best kiss since he was with Terra. The way she felt hanging on to him, the way she tasted...

Beastie couldn't take it anymore. He stood, determination fueling his nervous walk to the bathroom. He stopped, listening to the running water. He could feel the heat from under the door.

Suddenly, the water shut off. Panic rose in Beast Boy--what was he doing? Just gonna walk in there and ask her to fuck? he thought to himself angrily.

As he was walking away, the door flew open, steam blowing out. He instinctively looked back for her, seeing her toweled body. His ears turned red as he trailed his eyes up her smooth legs and over her curved body.

Raven blinked at him, then simled. "Hey, Beast Boy. What are you doing?"

And he couldn't hold himself back.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Author's note: How was it? I would really like some comments! Not only are they helpful, they fuel the fire to my writing! And they get me pumped up. OKAY I'm in school right now, so if this part is extremely short, I apologize. I only have an hour per class period. And this one is almost up.

COMMENT and what does it mean to vote? I mean, like, what are you voting on? Oh, and i figured out it is 41 reads. Well, now it says 48.
THANKS FOR READING! I really hope you liked this part.

Okay, the non-paragraph thing isn't going away. I'm really sorry

FIXED THIS PART... I hope... Please work Wattpad!