Chapter 11

-Beast Boy's POV-
I quivered, her warmth incredible on my head. My arms shook, almost unable to hold me up because of it. "Are you okay, Rae?" I asked huskily.

"Beast Boy," she sighed.

My breathing was more than labored, my brain overloading at the explosions of pleasure behind my closed eyes. I became aware of the animalistic side threatening to take over, lengthening my canine teeth into fangs, my hair growing shaggier. I groaned when she shifted, sliding me inside her even more.

She gasped as I pushed farther, and I stopped worriedly. "Raven," I moaned, "are you okay...?"

"Yes," she sighed. She opened her eyes and I almost came at the lust in her eyes.

"Friend, Raven?" a voice said shyly as the door creaked open. Beast Boy felt immediate panic and quickly pulled himself out of her, making Raven cry out. He rolled off her bed and under it, surreptitiously taking his clothes with him.

He heard Raven scramble to cover herself as he quietly pulled on his underwear and t-shirt. He knew it was Starfire as soon as she gasped, "Oh! I apologize, friend Raven!"

"U-um, n-no, it's fine," Raven said quickly. "Come in."

"O-okay," Star said. Beast Boy sniffed the air and noticed that Star was nervous about something. But what...?

"So what is it?" Rae asked politely.

"It is about friend Robin... I am not sure what to do, friend Raven. He...he tried..."

"What?"

"He tried to take advantage of me. I do hope you noticed the innuendo in that sentence."

"Uh," Raven laughed awkwardly," yeah, Star. What happened?"

"Well, we were in the hall and he pushed me against the wall and... It just happened, as you earthlings would say."

"Oh, Star, I'm so sorry..."

Rage built in BB's chest. Why would Robin--their leader, of all people!--do something so despicable? Then it dawned on him: That's why he had smelt the rejection before. Damn, that felt like years ago.

"What will I do, friend Raven?"

"I think Robin should just turn into a fly and just disappear," Raven said with a clearing-of-the-throat gesture. Okay, he got it. He transformed and left under the door crack.

-Raven's POV-
I shifted uncomfortably after Star left. My vagina still hurt from being treated like it was when Starfire had walked in on Beast Boy and I. It burned in the aftershocks of pain.

I sighed and laid back on my pillow. Damn, we had been so close. So close to having actual sex! It had felt so amazing, even when he wasn't completely inside me.

Suddenly, startling me, a stack of books fell over. I sat up and stared at the pile of scattered literature. What the hell...?

I got up and bent over to see closer. There was a black kind of residue, or perhaps debris, on the covers of them.

I reached out my hand to touch it, only to pull back in horror. The residue was spreading, seeming to actually float in midair. What the hell was happening?!

And then everything was black.

-Regular POV-
Beast Boy sat in the living room, surrounded by his teammates. It hadn't taken him long to get rid of his "problem" so afterwards he had come to sit with them. Thankfully, that bastard Robin wasn't in the room.

Starfire walked into the living room hesitantly, then seemed to gain her confidence back as she sat down. Beastie mentally nodded to himself--he understood her unwillingness to confront Robin, especially with everyone around. Oh, when Robin got in there, he was going to get an earful.

Suddenly, a blood curdling scream sounded from the hallway. Beast Boy's first thought was Raven. He jumped up, coming down the hallway with the speed of a cheetah. He was the first one to bust her door down, and the first one to see a beast so grotesque he almost puked.

It was absolutely bone-shivering. Its skin was black and glossy, its limbs set in abnormal places. The thing's face was distracting as well-a nose that seemed as if it had been broken five times, its mouth set in a permanent snarl. But the thing that stood out the most was its eyes; red and evil and soul-piercing.

"Where's Raven?!" Beast Boy demanded. "What are you? What have you done with her?!"

"You are not worthy," it bellowed. "You will die."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Cy yelled.

"You are not worthy," it repeated.

"Yeah, whatever!" BB shouted. "Where's Rae?"

The thing chuckled. "She is dead."