Epilogue

Beast Boy sat on the sidelines as Raven played with Jade. Her long black hair flew out around her, still not changed after so many years. Jade was an exact replica of Raven, with long black hair, and the same type of magic.

Beautiful, he thought.

He had a son on the way, and he was worried about Raven moving around so much. But he guessed he couldn't stop her. She was, after all, the strongest Titan.

"Come on, sweetie, let's go inside," Raven gasped, bending over and holding her knees for support. "Jade, come on, I can't run anymore."

Jade pouted, and BB laughed. "Jade, listen to your mother," he said, coming to her side. She perked up instantly and laughed as well, transporting herself inside with a flash of black magic.

"I can't breathe," his wife wheezed.

"Let's go inside, Rae," he chuckled. "Besides, all the others will be here in a little while."

"Oh," she breathed. "Right. Come on, give me your hand." He did and she led him through a shining white portal, landing in their living room, where Jade was sitting down innocently on the couch. Rae became suspicious. "Jade, what's going on?" she asked.

Beastie laughed. "Let her alone, Rae," he chided.

"SURPRISE!"

"Uh, that isn't much of a surprise," Beast Boy commented as his friends came out laughing from behind the couch.

"Well, we tried," Cy said.

"Oh, how is my little blungorf?" Starfire exclaimed as she picked Jade up and spun her around.

"Star, put her down," Robin said worriedly. "You're both going to get hurt."

"Oh, quit being the overly-protective father. We are having the fun," she giggled.

"Father?" Raven said aloud. "Is she pregnant, too?"

Robin grinned proudly.

Cy smirked at Beastie. "You havin' fun, BB?"

He blushed and looked away, then back at his wife. "We do have a lot of fun around here," he realized.

Suddenly, something began to beep. Everyone looked to Robin, who pulled out some kind of device. "Crime in progress at Jump City Bank," he announced. "Titans, go!"

                                                                                        The End