Chapter Fourteen

I had returned back to the lair and saw Raph and Leo arguing again. "Again?" I mumbled. I landed in the middle of Mikey and Donnie "what's it this time?" I asked putting my bag down and crossed my arms "I have no idea" Donnie said as he watched the two argue "you can't just do that Raph! You could've been seen!" Leo yelled. "Oh I have an idea" I said. The two were that into their argument they didn't see me walking up to them. I grabbed the back of their heads and banged their foreheads together "owww!" they both yelled as Mikey and Donnie were laughing. "Okay, now I have your attention, care to tell me what's this about" I said then looked at Raph with a glare "without yellin' and causin' another agrument" I said sternly. Non of them answered "well?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"When me and Casey went out last night, we saw some Purple Dragons grabbin' some boxes from a store. So me and Casey jumped in and took 'em down" Raph said, kinda calmly "and when I told Leo he exploded" Raph said with a growl "but that's becasue -" I held my hand up and stopped Leo talking "right, did you see what they were steelin'? Like what was in the boxes?" I asked curiously "not at first, but when we knocked 'em out we guns. And they had Shredder's name written all over 'em" Raph said crossing his arms  "high tech type?" Raph nodded "hmm, that means Shredders' up to somethin'. Somethin' bad" I paced back and fore trying to figure out what. "If Shredder had to send the Purple Dragons out then he won't be plannin' somethin' that needs to be done straight away, but maybe in a few months" I turned back to Leo and Raph "we'll have to see" I said simply "well, Raph may have done somethin' stupid but he found out somethin' good. Well done Raphie" I kissed his cheek and headed to my room. "That doesn't make up for the fact my head still hurts!" he called making me laugh.

When I got to my room I sat down on my bed chuckling "boys will be boys" I chuckled quietly looking down at my hands. "I thought Leo would say somethin' about my outfit". Taking my shoes off and lay down on my bed "maybe he didn't even notice it". I sighed and turned so I was facing the way. I closed my eyes to try and get some sleep and all I could think about was Leonardo.

Having his arms wrapped around me, keeping me safe and warm. Him leaving little kisses on my neck when we cuddled in bed. I could only imagine what it was be like to kiss him.