chapter 2: Random Message?

After seeing that message, I texted it back confusingly.
Yn: I'm sorry but you've sent it to a random number.....
???: no princess.... 👍
I just closed my phone and talked to RV , good thing he was a "stress reliever" for me, right after that, our drinks were served, then rv shouted.

RV: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YN!
All except me: Happy birthdayyyyy💜
We enjoyed the sounds in the bar, the music of kpop and American music made me forget the random text I just received,

I took like 10 shots and I'm completely done drinking, so I sat down in a corner with Renee beside me chatting someone, I saw a message from the same number that texted me randomly.

???: I guess you're done enough huh? Let's enjoy later 😏.

I ignored his message or her message the just hugged my bag (wtf) I just left him seen which made him furious and started to spam on the chat box.

Alexa was the only person who wasn't drunk cuz she isn't that type of party person, especially when it comes to partying at night.

Alexa: hey guys let's go you must be too tired.
Lee: I'm ded.

Then, someone came near us, he's in his 20's, I admit he was handsome wearing leather pants with a glittery jacket.

???: hi Alexa
Alexa: OMAYJESUS IS THAT YOU TAEHYUNG?!
Taehyung: yep, it's me!
"HUGGIEEEEESSSSS"
Alexa: how's life?
Taehyung: doing good, oh wait, is that Yn?
Alexa: yep, the bday girl who drank the strongest alcohol in our group.
Taehyung: the whole squad is here, let me help you with them, I'll also take them home.
Alexa: tysm taehyung!
Taehyung: you're welcome.
He grabbed RV and you onto his shoulders to his car, I'm too ded to even realize what happened.

RV was dropped first, ofc taehyung helped him inside, the next was I, but all I heard was.

Taehyung: better enjoy princess. *smirk*

He took me in his mansion, and laid me there on his bed, he took off his shirt and threw it on the floor.
He sat down on the middle of the bed and taking me on his lap.

Taehyung: so Yn dear? Are you still virgin?

I nodded feeling sleepy while resting my head onto his right shoulder hugging him.

Taehyung: I'm not a rapist and you're too cute enough, not today princess,

He went onto the bed side lampshade and closed the lights. He took some covers and covered both of us, he backhugged me while I was sleeping

To be continued.