Chapter 2, "Unhand me you fool"~

Budo: "hi there princess, Nice to see you on this lovely day, now what's a pretty girl like you doing with a knife?, I would like to know what you were planning to do with a sharp knife and why?, were you planning to hurt someone with that knife princess~ *He says while smirking*  come on hand me that knife beautiful~ or else ill have to use full force against you." 

Ayano: I felt him rub something against me, I never blushed so hard in my life, not even when I'm with Taro. "G-gah!, unhand me you fool!" I said with hesitation. "B-budo let me go I have business to attend to!" Budo just smirked at me and held me tighter, I felt my whole face turn red, "BUDO!!!" let go I tried to elbow him in the stomach but he just grabbed my arm and turned me around to face him.

Budo: "tsk  tsk  tsk, you should already know that I'm the martial arts club leader, and i'm stronger than you *he pins her to wall* Your feisty, lets see if you can do better than me, We've known each other long enough to know each others stregths and weaknesses, and i know every last one of your weaknesses~. 

Akihiko: *coming down the hallway* hey little sis have you seen my kni- *He stops*, *in his mind: "WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, HOLD.THE.FUCK.UP, why is my sister pinned to a wall?!, NANI?!" *Runs to budo and pimp slaps him* "UNHAND HER YOU FOOL YOU TAKE HER OFF THE WALL RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I WILL CUT YOU!" 

Ayano: Budo let me off the wall and Akihiko spotted the knife in my hand and now he was questioning me about the knife and when I told him and Budo what happened and why  I had the knife in the first place Akihiko and Budo took off to find Taro.....

*Ah damn lets see what happens to Taro next chapter*