Chapter 1, the beginning~

Ayano and Budo~

Hi, my name is Ayano Aishi, And I'm Budo Masuta, and this is our story~😊

Ayano: This was a year ago and I'm glad about that year, But it was a Friday, after school and I was just putting the note I wrote for Taro in his locker until my brother Akihiko signaled to me that Taro was coming, I hurried the put the note in his locker and  I ran to the cherry blossom tree in the back of the school.

By the time I got there it was 5:20 and I was in a rush to tell him, I seen Taro running up the hill to tree to and when he got there he stood still out of breath, when he looked up....he saw me, "T-taro....I have a confession to make..." He stood there looking confused, "Yes Ayano?", I blushed so hard I almost fainted, "from the first day we met I caught feelings for you, and I noticed that a lot of girls liked you, so I did everything that I thought was okay to get them out of my way..." 

He looked curious to know what I did, he soon asked, "What did you do to those girls?" he said that with a tone that made me get the chills,  In the corner of my eye all I see is Yandere Kun doing the lion king hula dance with a knife while shooing off a girl who wanted to confess😂,  I soon answered..."I killed them and then hid the evidence....I-im sorry...", Taro gave a sick smirk on his face, "Oh?, well I don't mind, plus I accept your confession but you have to promise me one thing"

I blushed even more and I said, "I'll do anything for you!" and he said, "Stop killing people for me" I nodded and he hugged me tight, That was the best day of my life. A few months later I saw a pink paper on my locker door, It was a note....and it was from Taro!, "Hey babe meet me at the fountain in the school yard in 5 minutes~ Love, Taro", I was filled with Joy and I made my way to the fountain.

When I got there I saw some thing horrifying, "B-babe..?" I felt like I was gonna cry, He was kissing another girl..." A-Ayano..!" is what all he said I felt the tears going down my cheeks, "We're through Taro!" I said in anger, I was furious and I went into the old music room and grabbed a knife. I stormed out of the room and was heading back to the fountain until someone grabbed me form behind.....

*Lets see what happens next*