Chapter 3, "Let me Go!"~

Ayano: Budo and Akihiko low key did the Naruto run down the hallway, looked in every classroom including Taro's homeroom, the last place they didn't check is the roof so they Naruto ran up the stairs to the roof and by the time they got up there, they found Taro on the bench eating his bento. 

Akihiko: "Hey Ayano let me see that knife of yours, I just want to talk" *She hands him the knife*, "Thanks sis" *he goes up to Taro and lifts him up and turns him around and places the knife on his neck*, "Now explain to me why you cheated on my little sister....Answer me damn it!"

Taro: "Akihiko, let me go!, I can explain!, this girl  came up to me and was flirting with me, and I kinda liked it so we started a conversation and she leaned in and kissed me and I was just kissing her back".

Ayano: "that me you did cheat on my you pathetic waste of space!, I made the right choice to leave your dirty hamster looking ass!, I'm done with you and your cheating ways!, go kiss on that girl you locked lips with!" I looked to my left to see Budo on the ground laughing and I see in the corner of my eye Akihiko laughing and dropping the knife he had, plus all around us we see a lot of people staring, I couldn't take it anymore so I started to walk away.

Budo: "She said dirty hamster! I cant do this anymore!, *Wheeze* Nice one princess, your new boyfriend is proud of you! *he puts his thumb up* "that's the girl I wanted to have for years now and now she have a kick ass attitude!"

Akihiko: "Nani?!, when did she agree to be your girlfriend?!!, I don't approve of this!, I will cut you!, REEEEEEE"

Ayano:" I'll think about it Budo...."

*As you know Ayano only have a year to think about her decision, so lets see if she makes the right choice*