Chapter 8, "B-budo...~"

Budo: I never seen Ayano like this before, she look like she was about to cry, "Ayano I'm sorry...He started it and I was defending myself" I said that and she seem to believe me, she walked up to taro and knocked him clean out. Damn I hope he's ok after that.

Ayano: I couldn't believe Taro started a fight with  Budo, I was just thinking about that until Budo came up behind me and started rubbing his hand on my waist, "What's wrong princess~" he said with the perverted smirk on his face. "N-nothing, *on the edge of doing cute stuff* B-budo...~" he saw right through me, 'he rubbed faster.  I was trying to stop myself from doing cute noises. 

Budo: I see what she's doing and she know it feels good to her so by the minute I rubbed faster and got lower, she was redder than a tomato and she kept  saying my name with a little bit a moan to it, I whispered in her ear "Scream my name princess" that got her because she turned redder than before.

Ayano: He know better than to do this while we were walking home, But he got me when he said that, He kept doing it until I couldn't hold it in anymore, "M-mmm!~" Budo finally stopped and I turned around and he's radish red and has having a nosebleed  He was just standing there in shock. I dragged him back to my house.

Akihiko: Man this sucks I had to stay home all day, but wait....my slap a thottie acting naughty senses are tingling, but I cant get up because if I do ill fall back down from the weakness in my body. Ayano step in the door with Budo on her back and has blood on his shirt and he's redder than a radish, "what happened" I asked Ayano that in confusion, When she told me budo made her make a noise to freeze up like that I told her to get him closer to me. 

Budo: I knew I was unconscious because all I see is black, then I woke up to have a big slap mark on my face and Ayano sleeping on the couch with me. I popped up and blushed super hard that made her wake up and see me, "Hi senpai!~" I had another nosebleed when I saw her clothes, she was wearing a kitten outfit and its Fall, but I liked it even though I passed out again .

*Im thinking that's enough non pg-13ness for me but is the ship starting to sail?*