Chapter 14, "W-wait...Budo!?"~

Ayano: the next day Budo came to school very angry and when I saw him....he pushed me into a classroom and walked in, then he locked the door. "What the hell Budo?!", he just looked at me. "What's wrong with you?!", he pushed me down on he floor and pinned me there, "H-hold on Budo what's going on...?" he raised his fist in the air ready to punch me, "W-wait....Budo?!" I turned my head then started to cry.

Budo: *sighs*, "Sorry princess, I was just upset", she punched me in the chest and then I got off her and she hugged me and clinched on my shirt, "D-don't ever do that again" she said in tears. I hugged her back, "I wont...I promise..." then we just sat there. It wasn't to long before Akihiko kicked down the door and tried to kill me, I soon explained what happened and why was I so pissed and then they tagged teamed me and wrestled me for an hour or two.

Akihiko: *says in scratchy voice*, "Im so sick of your shit", I paused in shock while I heard my voice, then Ayano and Budo started laughing, I rolled my eyes and gave Ayano her necklace that the lady gave me and left the scene in embarrassment. I soon started chucking knifes at people.

Ayano: after my foolish brother left the room it went very silent...Budo had no reason scaring me like that in the first place, what the hell was he even thinking when he did that?, and why was he thinking that in the first place. I don't know all the answers yet but I think I'll find out soon enough.

Budo: I don't know what was I thinking....I didn't mean to scare her like that...I love her to death but then yet again i scare her like that, I feel so ashamed of my actions, I promise that I wont do  that ever again....that I swear on my life.

*That's enough of that, Happy new years everyone!~*